Reviews for Star Wars: Ninja of the New Republic
I STILL LOVE IT!
Kel Tenrou Rikudou chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
very Interesting!
Quillian chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Whoo! Looks cool! Please update this soon!
Dudeaga chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Naruto's world is actually very modern
AlxkendBlader chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
bah! you're infatuation with sasuke has made you a crappy teammate and a worse ally and your beliefs that sasuke is more powerful than naruto because he's handsome and well-trained while naruto's not well-trained and pesty, it makes you a sneery, concieted, billboard-headed, arrogant little *censored*! and no...I'M NOT JEALOUS, UGLY! (calms down) and if your mother found out about this kind of behaviour, U R GROUNDED! why can't you play nice with your teammate, naruto, just because he's always trying to get your affections and being a knucklehead and pesty! YOU'RE SUCH AN ARROGANT *CENSORED*! *censored* YOU!, *censored* YOU!, *censored* clueless, mindless, *censored*! YOU'RE AS USEFUL AS A TEAPOT MADE LITERALLY FROM CHOCOLATE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (talks to author) make it so that naruto teaches the rasengan to his jedi master!
AlxkendBlader chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That's what you get for being an ungrateful *censored*, haruno!
RosoMC chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
I'm surprised I haven't found this fic earlier. There aren't many good crossovers between star wars and naruto, so I'm very happy to find one that is on really decent level. :) I can't write much about story since it didn't start developing yet, but Mandalorian Fleet seems pretty dangerous. :D Is Naruto going back to his own backward planet? Is Kyle Kattarn going to be his Jedi Master? Have you abandoned this fic? So many questions - almost no answers. hell I'm sure that the most surprising nin.. Jedi in the Galaxy will surely make a difference in a war that is about to begin. Update ASAP, and keep up with the good work.

Sincerelly,

great story
Rokudaime56 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
cool.
RuneNeko chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
This is an awesome crossover. Keep it up!

And good job beta'ing Yasei Kitsune!
darthdrew1704 chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
dude this is going to be one most excellent story I do hope you update this story soon,

darth
hg chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
update damn you!11
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Please update it was a long time whan i read this so please update soon
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Please update soon i like to see what happans next