Reviews for WishMasters
Mila Pink chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
I loved it. I'm going to read all the stories that pace.
kisses
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
A couple very unexpected.
I loved it.
kisses
Lia-Lily chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
o I want more T.T I just re-read all of this and I really want more!
freakin'idiot chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
wtf...

XD

I cracked up laughing! this is just too ooc! XD
badluck-ngprod chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
I am sorry for you loss. You and your family will be within my thoughts and prayers.
ggg chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
wat da hell. Draco had to find out?
MoonPrincess623 chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
Awesome, I was a bit iffy about the band thing at first, but now I'm going with it.
thrnbrooke chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Can't wait for more!
thrnbrooke chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Oh to wonderful!
hizeme-neko chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
awh muh gawd!

dumbledore? hahahahaha

omg i laughed so hard my mom came in and was like whats wrong? and then called me a retard and told me to stop laughing so hard lol

gosh thats hilarious... i think that hermione and blaise would look better tho hahahaa

lol love it!
toastnchips chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
understandable..you take the time to settle yourself and stay strong my thoughts and prayers are with your family
Hambares chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
Good Luck and best wishes to you and your family!
emerald sorceress chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
I'm sorry for your losses. Deepest sympathies.

Take as long as you need- real life always comes first.
Lady of the Air chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
First things first i am truly sorry about your loss, i know that it is diffcult things can be after you and your family have lost a loved one. Secondly i think that everyone can wait some time for your stories, because come on you are an amazing writer and it those types of writers that your readers can wait for your next chapter.
shadowama chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
at first when i read that it was dumbles i thought no, anybody but him, please, oh dear god! i had to stop and wrap my mind around it a few times and now i am warming up to the idea. update soon, and i feel your pain about the *whispers* "dial-up problem" glad to see that "I Undersatnd" is coming back up i can't wait to read it. *kisses*