Reviews for The Room
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is just Harry's side...I want what happens in the room!

Good story, both of them.
weirdtigerlover chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Dark, passionate, and sweet. I like it, except you changed from 1st PoV to 3rd half way through the fic. -WTL
Blankspades chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Another... update.. please? You could make this into a story, you know! :)
hizeme-neko chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
aw i wish it was a lemon...

but this is still good lol
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
So want more!
Romi Leigh chapter 1 . 11/12/2006're going to keep going right? I mean...geebus...forget Lucius getting thrown off a cliff; I'm a cliffhanger now! Please! Go on!
aymanimermaid chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I love it
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I hope you keep adding to this fic because I like it and I would like to see how this relationship develops
LillyYuri chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
THat was really adorable! _ and

your 'psychological point of view' of Harry was insteresting and suitable and reasonable.

really good story indeed. _
VvvScreamvvV chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
aw... so coot!

please continue soon!

danke... i mean.. thank you

mysticruby chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
aw i like :D
Draeconin chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Far too much repetition of the word 'alone' right at the beginning, there. I understand that you wanted to drive the point home, but you rather overdid it. There's a line between angst and ridiculous, and you crossed it. Rather put me off. I'm glad I finished reading it, though, because there were some good moments in there. I think the whole thing was a bit overdone, but still - some good moments. A bit more subtlety might have worked better.
MyOriginalIntent chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
*giggle* I know this is angsty and all- but Hermione... Ron... "do I lokk straight?"... ROTFLMAO. Great!
jinx19 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Fantastic. Gripping! Please write another about what happens in the room. Thanks!
blusorami chapter 1 . 12/8/2005