Reviews for Negative Effect
catchme21 chapter 14 . 8/11
I absolutely adore Morry. I can’t believe I haven’t read this one before, if you ever return to writing I think he deserves a repeat appearance hahaha. Miss your writing my dude. :(
The greatest story is our own chapter 17 . 10/14/2019
You have an amazing writing style, and this story had me hooked right from the start and kept my attention all the way through. I thought your OCs were great and fitted in perfectly, and I especially liked the banter between Dean and Morry. There were some great one liners in there.
Fab story; definitely one I’d read again. Thanks for sharing!
Iowa Kat chapter 17 . 9/2/2019
I've just finished rereading this, and wanted to tell you how much h I enjoyed it. I am impressed with how well you captured Dean's voice. Excellent!
ngregory763 chapter 17 . 5/13/2017
This was such fun to read. The plot and twists were simply riveting. You captured Dean's love and sacrifice for Sam so eloquently. The way you were able to weave in Sam's devotion and confusion to his family was brilliant. I am working through your fics now and with how quickly I seem to be falling in love with your style I am sure to be leaving a few more reviews in my wake...
Nightingale71 chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
the story is mindblowing. Though I was wondering if there's any ff written by you about that hunt u mentioned in this chapter. the one Sam was dreaming about. if there is I would absolutely love to read it.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 17 . 3/20/2016
I read through this story in... basically a day I think, and I absolutely love it. It's not often that a fanfiction is so well thought-out, this plot was simply amazing and full of things and details and everything seemed important in some way and it's basically the kind of story I'd love to be able to write. Wow. You captured their characters perfectly in my opinion, you didn't drag things out unnecessarily but it wasn't curt or anything either, you made me laugh and cry and both more than once, and it's past midnight which means I suck even more than usually at giving reviews so I hope my rambling here even makes sense. Damn, I love this story.
Ony small point; in the epilogue it's a bit confusing that there's nothing to mark a chance in POV (or if there is then I was too blind to see it).
Still, doesn't matter. Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/24/2016
This was a really good story!
lzech216 chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Great story. Going on to binge read all of your Supernatural stories
reader50 chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
SAM was eating a burger? usually he eats something less greasy, on the show it's Dean who loves burgers
laurieglory chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
O
RhianaStar chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Sorry I haven't left a review recently eventhough I have been reading Negative Effect all this time. I have found the story absolutely fascinating. I had a book about the history of Native Americans and Geronimo's photo was in it. I often thought how the photo served to purposes... giving us something but takeing something away from the subject.

Another reason I am enjoying this story is because its about the Brothers. Although I keep thinking "Why didn't they call Caleb? or Mac? what about Bobby?"... then I remember and think get back to the story.

Will you write a story around these lines again? I think if it wasn't for FanFiction ... yours and Tidia's stories amongst others I wouldn't get to see John, Dean & Sam together. Hope you have some more of those stories to share.

Rhianastar
Guest chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Love it
boasamishipper chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
This was super awesome. I absolutely loved this. It was a SUPER AWESOME fanfiction. I laughed a lot, I cried a bit, and the mood swings kept swinging. :)
This was amazing. I can't wait to read more of your stuff. :)
-B
jaya thakur chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Wow. this is officially my 10th time and stil i want some more . sacrifice is the key ward for spn , isn't it ?

when i watch spn for the 1st time , it reminded me of my own family. my grandpa was a war veteran of ww 2. when my mom was just 16 he had an accident and was unable to work anymore. my mom worked and earn for the family so that her baby sis , my aunt , can continue her higher studies. she could never get her post graduate in english, although , she is the best english teacher in the world. no wonder i cried while reading toy soldiers.

i am a single child. but my cousine , who takes after my mom more than me, and i are very very close. she is almost like my mom's elder daughter. she is your age

i like caleb extremely, and also the fact that we share the same birthday. my mom says i am her x mas gift.

for some technical reason , i am only able to review this story. but , i want you to know that i read them all. and the are very close to my heart.
jaya thakur chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Ok . here it goes . this is and you are my most favourite thing in fanfiction. and i have a fetish for your writing, although you probably are not writing supernatural fanfiction right now . i am from india and it seems we have some common hobbies like yoga and hiking and ofcoarse supernatural.