Reviews for The Wendy and the Hook
nice story, if only you had written more
red chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Is gr8 hope u keep the story going.
faithtrustpixiedust96 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Oh my *pirate* God! I do believe i like this story! I like how in this story Wendy is a little girl, and it shows how Captain Hook really appeals to Wendy. It's a nice new aspect to Hook/Wendy fanfiction. I would really like to see how this turns out! More Please! Thanks for writing!

Pixie
GypsyWanderer93 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Could you please update this fanfic as I really like this story, and this pairing. I dont know why, but i just cant get into Wendy/Peter fics, or any Peter fics at all,lol.

Keep up the good work!

:P
Evil Flaming Kat of Doom chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
update soon this is a good story so keep it up!
FallinAngelGirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Oh I really want you to continue with this...me like it! I can't wait to read more of it...even if you haven't update since 2005...but I would love to see you continue this story.
Numairs Wild Magelet chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
i love where this is going, i dont mind the age diffeence at all considering i like them.

great, i know you havent updated in a while, but i do love this story and if you ever get the urg, please update soon!
Kreepi Spicer chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
This is rather interesting. I've read WendyHook fanfics before, but they usually dealt with kidnapping, and Wendy had grown up at least to the age of 19. But I'm big on the age difference stuff, and I love a guy to be considerably older than the girl in fanfics. So this has really caught my eye. Please continue soon!
Katsumi chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
So I don't normally like this kind of thing but this was an amazingly written story. Can't wait til the next chapter.
smiley chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
*shivers* ugh thats just gross man
Angel M chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
ooh, i love it so far! i'm excited to find out what happens! keep writing!
Umino Akiko chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
YAY! Good start! Please be quick with the next part.
Anima Sola 86 chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Damn. Really nice one.

I was looking for Wendy/Hook fics all the way and then I found this one here... well, those two chapters really were a great start but now I'm so damn curious what will happen ahead... PLEASE PLEASE continue *begs*

I'd really like to know how this whole thing develops... please tell us _
sari5156 chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
oh good job!Can't wait for the next chapter!
Salomedancing chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
An interesting beginning. I lok forward to read more.