Reviews for One of Many
Neatsue chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was really really good you should write more like it :)
amitai chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Sucky? What are you talking about, sucky? Of course it wasn't sucky! There might have been moments where maybe the poem didn't scan entirely, but it hardly mattered - plus, it's really hard to read your own poem objectively, so it's very difficult to tell where it scans, and where it doesn't. In any case, this had such a strong theme, it didn't matter. In poetry, every word really counts (sorry, I find writing poetry one of the really, really satisfying things of life... ;-) )and you really picked the right ones. I especially liked

"And though they could see you in the moonlight,

No one saw you crying."

Really, really lovely. Thank you so much!

(PS - oh, yes. I could see Leo staying behind until the bitter end. He wouldn't let anyone feel alone in that, what has got to be, the most lonely moment of your life. You're going somewhere no one else can go with you, and to have someone with you who cares would make all the difference. They don't have to speak - just be there. I can see Leo doing that. And now you've given me an idea for a fic, so I'm going to go write that. Thank you very much! Lol, Etta).
Janajyo chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
*sniff* *sniff* Thats so sad, to think of all the people they couldn't save. Write more, this was a good one.

*sniff* *sniff* Write one about the people they DO save... anyhow, I have things to do, places to go, and stories to read...

JJ out(sick of writing the whole thing)
The Sacred Heart 2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was amazing! You should write more poetry because I really like it. Maybe I should write some too, but I'm not really in the mood. Maybe later on in the year I will or just never. Who knows. Well, good job on the poem and hope to see some more!

See ya!

The Sacred Heart 2
FireMimi chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
was pretty good as 't b mad if the spelling suks.I'm typing this with my eyes closed slowly i looked up TMNT 's pretty I could leave chinese school for TMNT on Sat this is ur updates rocked the longness replaces the time so don't worry.I'm taking a break from writing now I need ideas now i have alot.
Mickis chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Very, very true, and beautiful at that. I could defintely see Leo doing/feeling this. This poem unmistakebly made me think of an incident that happened here in Sweden, not that long ago.

A girl was raped at a public swimming bath, 30 people seeing it happen, and yet none of them did the tiniest thing to stop it. My parents and I got into a discussion about this the other night, and my mom and I came to the conclusion that we're the kind of people that always interfere when something like this happens. Sadly, though, you can't expect people to do the same for you once you're in trouble.

My mom told me of this one time when she was young, some old bum pressed her up against the wall of the sub way car, groping and whatnot. She called for help (the sub car was pratically full) but no one cared to look up. Finally, she managed to hit the guy over his head with her book, and she kept hitting him till he dropped to the floor. Then she had this huge outburst, screaming at everyone for being so cowardly. They all just pretended not to hear her, looking the other way.

It makes me so mad. What the F**K has happened to this place? Is this the world we're gonna raise out kids in? It just makes me so frickin' mad.

Obviously, your poem was very good, stirring such emotion in me. A very good, insightful job!
Tewi chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
WOW, that was so good! i love it! and the rhyming was awesome to, it just made the poem come together! i absolutly love it without a doubt!
Mikaela's Spade chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I like it very much. And it's the truth, not many people care about others. Beautiful poem, emotionally pulling. *sniffles* It tugged at my heartstrings muchly.

Great job!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Ah, that's pretty deep. I like the fact that you left it up to the reader as to which turtle it is, but whomever it was, he cared enough to hang around until the 'end'.

Nicely done!

Be blessed.
RenaRoo chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
*tears* Very good! I stink-up poetry - it's nice to see some of us out there have a multitude of talents! Congradulations - you are very talented author and I only hope you shall continue!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOW! THat was amazing! loved it, ot was sad, but thats how i like em(strange little person i am i know)keep writing! Glad you wrote this and its definately going straight to my faves and c2. happy that at least the person didn't die alone and they'll keep trying to save them all. No this WASN'T sucky at all.

sinderly

your friend

innocent-rebel

God Bless
longing for leo chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
It was good. Definitely good. It seemed very real, believable. I can picture any of them in this situation: Mikey being a superhero, Raph a vigilante, Don a decent guy, & Leo... well, Leo just being Leo, trying to make everyone else's burdens lighter by bearing them all on his own. It must be hard to bear that kind of weight. :( You wrote it well & I look forward to reading more from you.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
It wasn't sucky at all. It was very good. Write more poetry because you are very good at it. You rock.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Painted Ys chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Aw... that was so sad and so beautiful!