Reviews for Toboggan
northernstar87 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Loved it! It was so funny but I felt bad for William, he never gets break, does he?
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
XD
djl chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Loved it...had to read it out loud , it begged to be read out loud. Oh, did I get this right, Dru had a premonition about ostriches and umbrellas..that was Darla, upside down with frilly edged cloth (her pantelettes) waving in the air. How cool! Poor William, though, will he ever catch a break?, unlife with Dru is trying at best, dangerous if he's not careful.

I so love your work. Thanks for even more insight into the vampire world's most unlinear loon.
Kaitylyn chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Your right I found this story really funny too! I'm glad you mentioned it, cause it was very very hilarious. Based on the few things I've heard of Drusilla it sounds exactly like something that she would be saying and stuff. I have to go right now, but when I get back I look forward to reading some of the other stories you've posted on fanfiction.

katrinaLee
Divine-Feline chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Lovely
snipsnap chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
This is so it up
bloody-awful chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
That was utterly insane. But I enjoyed it lol. Kinda confusing but Drusilla always is.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Too funny! Your stories always make me laugh! The "two useless jackasses" part really got me going!
ozma914 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I read this story out loud to my daughter and she started choking on her breakfast. I must really be more careful about when I read your stories out loud. :-)
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Loving Miss Edith, though Darla's red pantalettes were a bit scary. Wonderful chapter. More please. These stories are so fun.