Reviews for Hidden Dawn
loonytunecrazy chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
Pretty good I enjoyed it
LordNegaduck chapter 12 . 10/16/2006
I really enjoyed the story, although I can't see the new Darkwing in all black, that would be a definetly new look for him! I will have to dig for that Scrooge McDuck episode where he dons that costume-it's in with the VHS tapes when I originally taped the Ducktales and Darkwing Duck series.
LordNegaduck chapter 10 . 10/16/2006
Another excellent chapter! That was some scene when SHUSH and Launchpad came to the rescue! I loved the expression from Darkwing when he realized that he has a daughter! Can't wait to read on!
LordNegaduck chapter 9 . 10/16/2006
I knew Darkwing Duck would figure out a way to capture the Eggman and I loved how Steelbeak got konked on the head from Scroogie!
LordNegaduck chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
This story is pretty good! I like how his identity is slowly coming back to Darkwing, and how he teamed up with Gizmo Duck! Also, I liked how Darkwing saved that couple from drowning a few chapters back, that was some pretty quick thinking!

Great Story! I love the Darkwing/Ducktales crossovers!
LadyE61 chapter 12 . 10/1/2006
What can I say? This is one of your best ever! And

I'm glad I finally found out what became of Tracker's

Gosalyn... (sigh)If only HE could know.

But I LOVE your DT/DWD crossovers! And I enjoyed all

that stuff with Gyro. I'm hoping to do a fanfic about

him that's sort of alternative universe-y. (ACK! Plot

bunnies attack!)
LordNegaduck chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
Darkwing Duck has amnesia? I really enjoyed the dialouge with Scroogie! That's just like him to be suspicious, but hey when you have the money he does-you have to be very carefull of who you are dealing with! But if Darkwing truly can't remember who he is, how does he know that he has to protect his identity?

Can't wait to read on to find out!
LordNegaduck chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Excellent and Intriguing (did I spell that right?)Beginning! Can't wait to read on!
Anna McNarin chapter 12 . 2/13/2006
*applauds* Bravo, Miss Quiver, Bravo. ~Anna aka Gadget
icequeenkitty chapter 12 . 2/3/2006
Wow this was an awesome story I'm kinda bummed that it's over. You have a wonderful talent for capturing the essense of characters and a brilliance with dialouge. I really enjoyed this and I look foward to whatever you have planned next.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 2/3/2006
Pretty good ending! Excellent description and inner monologue, as usual. Cool thing DW's life is going better, even if he still doesn't remember everything.

Cooldest thing is that, despite his memory's loss, he still have some ttraces left, enough to remember his first warm moment with Gos.

Keep the good writing.
EriksKitty chapter 12 . 2/2/2006
Your writing is brilliant. You have the characters pegged in this and all your other stories. I feel as if I could close my eyes and almost remember this episode; the writing is so good, I see it in my mind's eye. As someone else already commented, it richly deserves to get illustrated. I like the use of symbolism and foreshadowing. Everything is planned very well. And your writing has definitely improved over time.

Here comes the but: It could be edited better. You have a lot of homophone confusion (words that sound like each other but are spelled diferently-I suggest a homophone dictionary for this) and you use words improperly at times. (I sometimes find in my writing that I want to use a word and realize I never really knew what it meant, so I just look it up; sometimes the meaning is totally the opposite of what I thought but a similar word turns out to be the one I'm looking for.) Then, you just have some sloppy typos and punctuation markings. Nothing to do with the style-I love the style-just some inconsistent punctuation.

All in all, the highest quality of Darking Duck (or Ducktales for that matter) writing I have found so far.

I hope you finish some of the rewrite for Twilight's Guard back, since, by the time I got through all my backlogged emails and story alerts, you had removed the story. I also hope we get to see the development of the Duck in White sometime soon.

Your very awed reader,

~ Kitty

PS If you ever think of getting a beta reader, look no further, citizen.

;)
ladyisme chapter 12 . 1/31/2006
Great story as always! I can't wait to hear what happens to DW to make him THE DUCK IN WHITE. It's nice to know that Gos is alright in the traker version of things and i can't wait to see your remake of Twilight's Guard, not that the first version was bad it's just you always seem to top yourself. Can't wait to read what you come up with next.
Nightw2 chapter 12 . 1/31/2006
Hey, thanks for getting the last chapter AND the epilogue up so quickly, Quiv. I have to admit, as usual, I very much enjoyed the story. Job quite well done.
ReaderPal chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
WOW; that was great! I can't wait to see what happens next!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »