Reviews for Hidden Dawn
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
LP to the rescue! Excellent chapter. Very dramatic scenes, and cool dialogues. The ending lines were wonderful.

pottersparky chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
I think it funny how he act when he found out about his daughter. The truth is morgana is his wife in this story I think. Darkwing sure going mind block out. In some ways he is still himself even if he does not know who he is. I having fun reading your story. I big fan of M/D together. Please keep up good work. I will be looking forward to future chapthers. Keep up with the updates!
Nightw2 chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
Hi there again, Quiv. Hey, all I can say is, once more, thanks for a well-written chapter. Definitely some good dramatic build-up here, as usual. I'm most certainly going to be eager to see how this wraps up. :) Keep up the great work.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
I like this chapter a lot. Excellent plan by Darkwing. Wonderful description, as usual.

GreenLeoFiend chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
Great job on this chapter :)
Mimic12355 chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Excellent story, I like how this is going. Darkwing lossing his memory and doing the story in first person view is a good twist. keep up the good work.
Nightw2 chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Hey, not much I can say here except, as usual, this was a very good chapter. Terrific material all around. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
ReaderPal chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Good job! Thank you very much for reviewing my story a little while ago; it meant a lot to me!

I have two others you might like called Darkwing Duck Secret Heart and Darkwing Duck: Endurance And Blood!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 1/9/2006
Marvelous chapter! Drake might not remember his DW's identity, but he really remembers his movements.

Gizmoduck is a nice detail here. He's not the stealth kind of hero, but the "let's hit them" one, and sometimes screw things with his attitude. Sure, he means the best intentions, but his methods are not to be used in all situations.

Nightw2 chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
Not much I can say here, except thanks for getting the next chapter up and, as usual, this is a job well done. Definitely appropriately dramatic, but also just the right amount of humor too. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to more of the story.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
Oh! Another awesome chapter. :)
icequeenkitty chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
Wow. This is truely an awesome story. The detailing and emotions are so wonderful you have a great sense of drama and timing. I eagerly look foward to reading the next chapter. Please update soon!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
Another great chapter, as was chapter 6. I am loving all the action and drama. Keep up the great work.
ReaderPal chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Another great chapter from you Quiver; you are one of the authors on this site that I personally respect! if I can't wait to see what else you have planned. By the way could you please respond to my private E-mail message as soon as possible?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Great chapter! Finally, Drake will remember his true identity... curiously, thanks to Steelbeak.

Nice dialogues and description. Excellent moment between McDuck and "Bill". I also like Nightw2 ideas about having more Saint Canard's villains allied with Magica.

52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »