Reviews for Hidden Dawn
pottersparky chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Wow! I love the action. Even if darkwing has no idea who he is his ego down a lot and he not himself as of right now. I love that he knows of his past now. I love to see what he does now that his friends need him. This is good story and I'am please how it going. I do know that he is close to finding his family who miss him a lot I'am sure. Update soon!
Nightw2 chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
I don't know what went wrong with the chapter review posting, but I'll try again. Great chapter. I LOVED the appearance by Steelbeak. I have a hunch that the next chapter is going to have some SWET action. :) This story just gets better with each chapter, and it was pretty good from the first chapter. :) Anyway, all I can say is please continue as soon as you can. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
Great chapter! Excellent description of the river's scene; very dramatic and cool stuff, BTW.

Keep the good writing.
Nightw2 chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
Thanks for getting Chapter Six up so quickly. Definitely well-written drama as usual.

And yeah, I agree that Launchpad and Gos would probably be worried sick about DW by now and might even show up in Duckburg to see if any of LP's old friends in Duckburg had seen him. In fact, that WAS going to be one of the suggestions I mentioned in my previous chapter review.

Another could be a few of Saint Canard's super-villains trying to make a play for Scrooge McDuck's money bin WHILE LP and Gos are there checking to see if anybody THEY know has seen DW. LP and Gos see this "mysterious new figure" in action and quickly figure out that it's DW.

Finally, maybe DW could be dealing with Magica DeSpell at the same time as the Saint Canard super-villains (in fact, Magica might have the thought of using the Saint Canard super-villains to keep Gizmoduck busy while she makes an attempt for Scrooge's number one dime [failing to take into account the new hero in town, naturally {:)}]).
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
Great story! Excellent crossover with DuckTales. Maybe Launchpad can visit Duckburg, and then Drake will recover his memory... not yet, of course! This story is going great the way you are doing it.

Keep the good writing.
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
Thanks for getting this update up before the official ringing in of the new year. Definitely very well done as usual. Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to more. Heck, I've even got some thoughts on a possible scene or two. You can E-mail me if you are interested. If not, I'll understand that too. At any rate, keep up the good work.
pottersparky chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
This is different that is for sure. Sure he does not like the name Gizmoduck this is darkwing we are talking about. I would think by now his family would be nuts with worry for him. As ever good job. I will look forward to reading more. Update soon!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
Oh, the story is heating up. Looking forward for more.
erosgirl chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
Cool chapter. I like it. Update soon!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
Interesting chapter. Looking forward to more. Good Job.
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
Hi there. Hey, once again, this was a pretty good chapter. Definitely loved the exchanges and the looks at the amnesiac DW's inner thoughts. Once again, i'll definitely be looking forward to more.
pottersparky chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
Very cool story! Darkwing has no idea who he is. I never thought you do one like this. It is something. I love your darkwing stories. I love to talk with someone about the show, but at last their are not a lot of darkwing fans up to talking about the show. I hope you don't stop writing. Great work!
erosgirl chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
Cool. Update soon!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Another great chapter. The plot is definitely picking up! Great Job.
Nightw2 chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
Ha. Yes. Anyway, I have to say that this was DEFINITELY a great chapter, as usual. I loved the scene in Gyro's storage room. And the scene with those thugs was pretty good stuff too. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to more of this story as it comes. :)
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »