Reviews for Mouth
gorenrocks chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I love this story. In character and beautiful and sexy as hell. Thank you !
Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Ah...the beauty of slash.

I've always loved stories in the present tense. It brings with it the feeling that the scenes are going on around you. You glance to your right and you can see the prison, you can feel the rain on your cheek...it's arguably one of the best ways to write.

The subtle nature of this story is intriguing. You love Goren for being strong and silent and you love that Logan is drawn into his captivating character. And sure as hell you wish that's how your first kiss with someone could be, passionate, wild, bending all the rules.

Kudos to the author! :)
Ink Cat chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Whoa! Never before has the man-love been so hot to me. Like, there's something about it that just FITS, something that a lot of other slash fics don't have. I think that it probably has something to do with the sensory details, about how it's more than just random strung together ideas spawned from the thought of "OMFG! I want to see Goren and Logan kiss!1!" And of course, the ever-mysterious-to-outsiders Bobby is perfectly in character. Cheers, and well done. Off to read the next installment!
CandyFlossRain chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
M good. :D

I like your writing style. *wiggles around happily* It's so awesome. I love your fics too. *hops off to read some more*
Sanya chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
ok then... considering i've never seen the damn thing this has inspired be to check out the guy with the nice mouth... Bobby Goren is a sexy name! You know how i love guys with erm mouths... :S Excellent human emotion descriptions (as usual adn as i always say) read the sequel ... most intriguing... *no comment otherwise*
krys chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
so cute! aw and goren is dark and mysterious but nice. so it. and logan poor boy he's confused.i say take em both live once right lol. ohter than that story's kool. still luv . good desscriptions.
ElizaJane chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I like,I like a lot. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this,if you feel like
Franta chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
using this as a mid-calculus paper break... i like it,it's seet, and well written- very tender. It's funny, i have never had Logan pinned down as gay or bi, but damn if he doesn't go well with Bobby (though i'll always remain true to BA)... anywho, nice, and thanks for the distraction!
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Interesting take on the end of the ep. I wonder about the character of Logan, that everyone seems to have him pegged as being bi.

Well-written, and I wouldn't mind seeing a follow-up chapter, or story... ;)
Kath13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Interesting. A little slash never hurt anyone!