Reviews for Amor Vincent Omnia revised and ready to go
rk16 chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
reallyy liked this story
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
I hate the b-itch too, just too bad you didn't have House press charges anyway.

You know what's interesting? That House shouldn't have treated Mark in the first place... conflict of interest, too emotionally involved, too close, not objective,... had Marky-boy died Stacy could've reported House for murder, that he intentionally killed her husband to get her back. I think I'm gonna write a short ficlet where House rejects her demand...
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
finally someone dealing correctly with Stacy. Just a thing: Cameron was never pregnant, House even said it on the show when he was going through her medical records.
KittenKez chapter 9 . 11/24/2008
This story is amazing I LOVE it! *adds 2 favs!*

Now im gna read the sequal :P

K.
unbreakable clarity chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Im reading this story again! god! I love it!
JJamie chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
i know it was a bit late to leave you a review, but I gotta to tell you great plot. I only started reading fanfiction about a 3 weks ago, and I found I love your plot the most. Really apprecitate your time and effort thanks.
saz89 chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
Brilliant.. Am gonna look for the sequel now :o)

Saz
unbreakable clarity chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
I love this story too! I love the engaged, his conversations about children, the way he said her, he wants to be a father, the pregnacy...the wedding...*drool*.

I love when he said to her "Marry me tonight" and when he said too "Youve made me soft"

Perfect! *clap* Good job! *nod*
Adrienne chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
aw! I enjoyed your story. It was really cute! My fave part was when Cameron came home from the spa and found the two hunks passed out on the couch. To cute!

Thanks for your hard work, I had a great time reading it!
whoKMH chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This was a great story, I loved how the story started with House/Cameron already a couple and things continuing to work well from there.

Glad you didn't go down the familiar route of House having doubts about Stacy, and rightly standing by Cameron.

It had a nice ending but I'll be looking forward to reading the sequel.
Darcy chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Past tense... present tense... past tense... pick one.
Ayamesan chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
hahahahahahahahaha...that's good! The pocelain god! hahahahahahahahah I love you mandy! hahahahahahahaha
EternalConfusion chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Oh my god...that is so totally cute...and hilarious. Great fic :D
dtrain chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
you wrote cameron hitting stacy.

clearly, you are god. :)
Nyx Raisa chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
Aww, cuteness. Maybe a little OOC, but I guess that would have to happen for the story have even taken place.

A few spelling mistakes (most noticably "defiantly" as opposed to "definitely" and "vincent" instead of "vincit") but not bad.

I definitely like your title also. Love conquers all :-)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »