Reviews for The Demon's Contract
Sanguinis13 chapter 3 . 6/14
Good story so far, I hope you get back to it at some point.
tobi1989 chapter 2 . 4/27
pitty you abandont this fic
Faraway-R chapter 3 . 4/26
I suppose congratulations for your daughter (eight-year old nowadays) are in order. :)

I'm still sad you apparently dropped writing stories long ago.
Cersesi chapter 3 . 3/21
I love it.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 2/14
Little shorter than usual but still a good chapter. Like what you are trying to do with Kasumi. She is one of my favorite characters in that series.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 2/14
Still very cool. It is certainly interesting to the interactions when Ranma isn't shown in the worst possible light. Like what you did with the engagement as well.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/14
Very interesting. Know next to nothing about Oh My Goddess series so it should be a fun trip to see what it adds to the Ranma world.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 2 . 1/29
Alright... I checked the bio, you seem to still be around. I love this fic! Anymore?
KasumiKeiko chapter 3 . 1/13
God fic, too bad it seems to be canceled.
linkgold64 chapter 3 . 1/1
love you fics just hope you haven't abandon this one, and by the way named my daughter "Akane"
( and to quote you, " no one here is Japanese " ) so don't let anyone give you lip about it.

P.S.
Don't judge me! lol
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Pity you haven't continued this. Ah well, easy come easy go.
cko2 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
To bad this seems to be a dead fic. I very much like it. Very funny for reactions to how everyone and howthings have changed from cannon.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
This is good, brilliant. Logical and rational.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I hope Mara doesn't talk through the entire fic, it's already annoying with her comments about cruelty. Isn't she a demon? Why not encourage it?
Priest chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
it has been awhile when are you going to continue this?