Reviews for The Demon's Contract
Cersesi chapter 3 . 3/21
I love it.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 2/14
Little shorter than usual but still a good chapter. Like what you are trying to do with Kasumi. She is one of my favorite characters in that series.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 2/14
Still very cool. It is certainly interesting to the interactions when Ranma isn't shown in the worst possible light. Like what you did with the engagement as well.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/14
Very interesting. Know next to nothing about Oh My Goddess series so it should be a fun trip to see what it adds to the Ranma world.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 2 . 1/29
Alright... I checked the bio, you seem to still be around. I love this fic! Anymore?
KasumiKeiko chapter 3 . 1/13
God fic, too bad it seems to be canceled.
linkgold64 chapter 3 . 1/1
love you fics just hope you haven't abandon this one, and by the way named my daughter "Akane"
( and to quote you, " no one here is Japanese " ) so don't let anyone give you lip about it.

P.S.
Don't judge me! lol
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Pity you haven't continued this. Ah well, easy come easy go.
cko2 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
To bad this seems to be a dead fic. I very much like it. Very funny for reactions to how everyone and howthings have changed from cannon.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
This is good, brilliant. Logical and rational.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I hope Mara doesn't talk through the entire fic, it's already annoying with her comments about cruelty. Isn't she a demon? Why not encourage it?
Priest chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
it has been awhile when are you going to continue this?
MilandaAnza chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Digging through old stories, Just wanted to state I really enjoyed this and wish you had kept it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
pity you aren't going to finish this...

I'm still routing for akane... and proud how Ranma is giving Kasumi a life
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
a little sad that ranma will be with kasumi instead of akane

I like stories where they have a deeper bond ... where she's the anchor for him. his family fails so she's there filling in. I love her with the doctor. she likes her men weird after all and ranma's just too chaotic for weirdness. he experiences it, attracts it... w/out being very weird.

akane is magnificent. her lack of feminine charms make her an ideal partner for such a rough boy.

this is well written and I'm enjoying it. I can look beyond the pairing and marvel at the work you've put into it.

Microbatfly