Reviews for The Demon's Contract
RyMalice chapter 1 . 3/9/2023
...you are cruel and evil. Why didn't you show us what Ranma said to Kasumi at the very least? What the hell did he tell her to make Kasumi of all people snap?
jon reeve chapter 3 . 7/6/2022
/i did enjoy it, thank you.

/too bad there's no more, but i can sorta imagine what would happen as more characters came on the scene. except, i'm not sure if you were going to write Nabiki catching him out on the time-traveling, or not. so far, you've been pretty good about subverting that expectation with him keeping things mostly under wraps.

thanks for writing!
jon reeve chapter 2 . 7/6/2022
"Now go and read chapter 3."

/aye, aye, sir!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 7/6/2022
"Mallet-sama agreed."
/phbbttt, hahahaha. i literally busted out laughing. ha, that was good.
ManWithTheMilk chapter 3 . 6/22/2021
I really wish you had continued this since I genuinely enjoyed reading this. Your giving character development to them and having Ranma fix his problems in a sensible manner while still keeping his character. That's pretty damn impressive and I liked reading this. Nice work.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2020
Thank you for sharing this very nice setup of this story.
Sigismund chapter 3 . 5/29/2020
First, I would like to say that this story is great. Its sad that you haven't updated it in more then 10 years. Whilst I doubt that you will update it I certainly wouldn't turn down another chapter or 10.
Y2Ranma chapter 3 . 5/19/2020
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
Why did Kasumi attack her father?
It feels like something is missing, it would certainly help if the reader was actually shown what Ranma asked both Kasumi and Nabiki instead of just skipping it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
The use of "facefault" is also pretty bad, I have no idea why some authors think it's a good idea to mangle the English language like that
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
Nice enough story, except for the use of sweatdropping.
It's just super cringeworthy in writing.
correnhimself316 chapter 2 . 8/5/2019
Ryoga deserves the treatment he is getting and then some
EddyQ chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
I read that summary as "he ain't gonna stand for anyone ruining his life but himself". Why do I have a feeling it is a more appropriate one?
Rasengalia chapter 3 . 2/6/2019
Fantastic. I hope to see this continue someday.
OmegaUltima chapter 3 . 1/8/2019
Well, hopefully you're still not dead, and plan on eventually coming back and continuing/finishing your stories, because I REALLY want to see where this goes