Reviews for The Demon's Contract
Lord Mortensen chapter 3 . 10/20
hey this fic is awesome! but you have 9 years without update! please update soon! definitely this is the best crossover betwen Ranma and Oh my goddess! then I ever read!
Leaprechaun1 chapter 3 . 10/18
I was wondering if you were going to finish this, please say yes!
Vilkath chapter 3 . 5/19
A pretty good start but at about 9 years old it's beyond hope that this will be updated. Too sad because OMG is a good series but a bit to rigid to make truly great fan fiction imo. OMG cross overs however usually are very good, but sadly the genre seems to be filled with good idea's that go no where before they are left for dead.
That Zany Monk chapter 3 . 3/27
Please continue
tacaloking chapter 1 . 3/13
i love this story it sure made me laugh my ass of and given that i read this seven or more times i say you did a great job with making it funny this was one of the first fanfictions i read and i still love it
Balthanon chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
I've read similar stories before, but I rather like the excuse you cane up with for the rather OOC behavior on Ranma's part. Fun story, though it's a shame it stops here.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
I just found this fic, and I just wanted to let you know that I love it, and think it's fabulous
silvereagle2121 chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Hey this is a cool story. I am enjoying reading it. Keep up the good work and update again soon.
Partsu chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
shame this hasn't been updated in years...
gasacan90 chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Great story please keep it up. I like how he is not evil psycho. By the way how about a crossover with kenichi the mightiest disciple or street fighter. For street fighter he could play it and then do ryu's moves
Sanguinis13 chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Good story so far, I hope you get back to it at some point.
tobi1989 chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
pitty you abandont this fic
Faraway-R chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
I suppose congratulations for your daughter (eight-year old nowadays) are in order. :)

I'm still sad you apparently dropped writing stories long ago.
Cersesi chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
I love it.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
Little shorter than usual but still a good chapter. Like what you are trying to do with Kasumi. She is one of my favorite characters in that series.