Reviews for The Demon's Contract
Raen chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
“Maybe, but I’ve never used my curse to act cute and bury my face in a girl’s chest.”

Yea he only uses it to mooch food off people.

Pretend to be their sister, fiancee, their maid...

Oh and on Kuno, wishing sword arc. And any other time Kunos got something he wants.

Ryoga may not be a saint. But isnt kind of ironic of Ranma to be condemning him?

Ive only read the first bit of your story, and felt I'd throw up a reveiw. You can write,Ill give you that.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
wow, great story!

I can't wait to read what you've got for chapter 4!
harry shall rise chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Love the story, update soon.
Six-string Samurai chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
looks to get better and better. can't wait for the next part.
Kin Pandun chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Love this story.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Katie chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
This is quite good! I like the idea of Ranma being able to tap into the magic of Junsenkeo. I have enjoyed reading this and am looking forward to more!
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
its good to see 'how' ranma is returning the favor to kasumi.

im not sure on the exact details as mara wouldn't go over them. but will random devil hunters passing thru be able to sense her?

huh..well i ponder over that myself im gonna try to go thru the series again to see who shows up next
Luthorne chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
Man, I'm really enjoying this story, even if there's only three chapters of it so far. It's so nice to see Ranma hitting back. I look forward to seeing how he deals with the Amazon invasion. Wonder if Cologne'll be able to recognize the presence of a demon inside him? Assuming Ranma doesn't manage to deal with Shampoo in such a way that Cologne and Mousse never have a reason to show up...either way, it should be interesting.
The-Shadow002 chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
Arg! I LOVE this story. It's original, it introduces some really good *new* ideas such as Ranma tapping into the magic of Jyusenko, which actually makes sense for one thing! As well as his desire to want to go back and do things properly. I believe that this story really is within the realms of the Ranmaverse especially the shut down or blockage of some of Ranma's chakra points. This story is already shaping up to be extremely entertaining, very nice work.
Pug Mythril chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Thank you so much for continuing this story. I loved the premise and the execution.

P. Mythril
Dracomancer1 chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
i must say that this is an excellent story. i relished the part when ranma just socked akane in the gut. this is the first story i have seen in which ranma simply doesn't hold back. update soon!
Lyronix chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
This Ranma could actually be a good match for Nabiki. Heck, wouldn't it be ironic that he wants nothing more than out of the Tendo engagement and then eventually hooks up with the girl he liked the least out of the daughters before the joining with Mara?

Oh, and nice Hitch Hikers Guide Reference.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
I absolutely love this fic. I hope you update soon!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Very interesting.
G chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Nice. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Though looking at when you first posted this and the last update it might take everything between six months to a year. But you only have two stories active at the moment. Unless you've started an other one that you haven't published yet. If it isn't updated in three months I'll drop it, because it's about that long before I have to reread a story to understand what happens. I read a lot. Can't remember it all.
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »