Reviews for The Demon's Contract
zephyr hb chapter 3 . 11/26/2018
This is kinda Dark but plenty interesting
Rydan fall chapter 3 . 9/7/2018
Still here?
Because this IS good, you know.
Would not mind reading more, like how those amazons when they where defeated by a outsider girl and having kissed said girl, have to kill said girl.
But WHEN a guy BEATS them, they have to marry this guy.
Now pretty please, what are the most likely reason a guy would beat up a girl?
Right, rape and that jass.

That seems quite counter to the Amazon Way, right?
I mean, their way is to get rid of guys like that, in any way possible, female power and all that stuff, including women banding together to withstand stupid males and their pigheaded thoughts of the rapy kind.
So either something wonky is going on or Cologne has not been true about the Amazon way.

You know, I almost want a Ranma visiting a museum, when Shampoo pulls her shit, when Diana (Wonder Women) is there.
GrumpyGrue chapter 3 . 8/22/2018
Setsuna would set her apart. Lots of people will ask the dame how to spell her name. Set her in a sauna. Or get her an egyptian tea set. She has tsun in her name.
GrumpyGrue chapter 2 . 8/22/2018
Ryoga is going to be smacked so hard, he's going back in time to when a lot more people wore the toga.
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
THAT SHIT GOOD!
mmiller25819 chapter 3 . 6/3/2018
is this story over
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
I really enjoy this story I have come back to it a couple of times and read from the beginning each time as I think it has potential. Thank you
soggy noodle chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
Oh, I did most certainly enjoy this fic. It is rather unique in how it handles the many issues that cropped up for Ranma - what in him no longer taking guff from anyone.

I am a bit disappointed you dropped this, however, but according to your A/N you (at the time) had just become a father (and I assume still are?) so it's easy to see how priorites in your life may have shifted.

In any case, I will hold some meagre level of hope that may, someday, you will pick this back up.
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
Is a real shame this was discontinued.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
Oh this was glorious and quite fun.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
This is wonderful and I want more.
one.who.reads chapter 3 . 1/10/2017
i'd love to see this continued. Too bad it looks dead.
Lord Mortensen chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
hey this fic is awesome! but you have 9 years without update! please update soon! definitely this is the best crossover betwen Ranma and Oh my goddess! then I ever read!
Leaprechaun1 chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
I was wondering if you were going to finish this, please say yes!
Vilkath chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
A pretty good start but at about 9 years old it's beyond hope that this will be updated. Too sad because OMG is a good series but a bit to rigid to make truly great fan fiction imo. OMG cross overs however usually are very good, but sadly the genre seems to be filled with good idea's that go no where before they are left for dead.
421 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »