Reviews for The Demon's Contract
KasumiKeiko chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
God fic, too bad it seems to be canceled.
linkgold64 chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
love you fics just hope you haven't abandon this one, and by the way named my daughter "Akane"
( and to quote you, " no one here is Japanese " ) so don't let anyone give you lip about it.

P.S.
Don't judge me! lol
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Pity you haven't continued this. Ah well, easy come easy go.
cko2 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
To bad this seems to be a dead fic. I very much like it. Very funny for reactions to how everyone and howthings have changed from cannon.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
This is good, brilliant. Logical and rational.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I hope Mara doesn't talk through the entire fic, it's already annoying with her comments about cruelty. Isn't she a demon? Why not encourage it?
Priest chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
it has been awhile when are you going to continue this?
MilandaAnza chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Digging through old stories, Just wanted to state I really enjoyed this and wish you had kept it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
pity you aren't going to finish this...

I'm still routing for akane... and proud how Ranma is giving Kasumi a life
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
a little sad that ranma will be with kasumi instead of akane

I like stories where they have a deeper bond ... where she's the anchor for him. his family fails so she's there filling in. I love her with the doctor. she likes her men weird after all and ranma's just too chaotic for weirdness. he experiences it, attracts it... w/out being very weird.

akane is magnificent. her lack of feminine charms make her an ideal partner for such a rough boy.

this is well written and I'm enjoying it. I can look beyond the pairing and marvel at the work you've put into it.

Microbatfly
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Someone also needs to write the story of the Spring of Drowned Girl. Who was she? What brought her there? What if there was another person who had that curse? Would they look like the pretty red head? I don't think so since Ranko looks so much like Ranma. What determines what he looks like? What if curing the curse has more to do with honoring the drowned victim than it does just finding another drowned gender spring?

microbatfly gmail

Lemme know what you think
Nerfhearder69 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
More! More, I beg you!
Lazy pants chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Ranma's starting to sound like Light Yagami... And he's using Kasumi like Misa Amané!
tuatara chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Why would anyone ever enjoy reading about this piece of human excrement supposedly called Ranma Saotome? Why do people find such wastes of humanity remotely appealing? It’s completely beyond me, and I’m frankly glad for that.
irnzenmonk chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
this is an awesome story ne
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »