Reviews for Never Gone
Jedikia chapter 1 . 3/28
this subject isn't that had to think about not anymore, although he is in a better place, but I do remember when I found out. I had just tuned in days before and seen him in the wrestling ring, he was live on tv and I think it was on a Monday at school and a friend of mine told me that Eddie passed away. At first I as in denial, because come on, I just saw him on Friday but when I turned on Raw that year, believe it or not it was true... Good that in this story he got back to wrestling, I wonder would he got to that new wrestling company now with Rey :)
Youtube Slut chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Great story and perspective on Chavo. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
blackbear chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
you need to do some mor stories i love the one you did for eddie
jailbait lol-Britt chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
aww leah! its sad..i love how you encorporated never gone..it definetly fits!
laurie chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Very nice story. The only mistake I could find this time was in the sentence Hey man I'm sorry you're not the only person I yelled at, trust me. You had your and it should be you're as in you are. I couldn't find the other one I was looking for.
asesina chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Very touching story. I am glad that someone wrote a story from Chavo's POV. You don't see many stories about him.
EricJames423 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Hey im your first commenter so ill give you the lowdown. The story is awesome. someone is really doing a fic about how chavo feels. i think thats great. people are writing them about how cena and orton and all them feel without eddie. none about how chavo feels. i really enjoyed reading it and please r&r my story called a new beginning. thanks. ERIC