Reviews for The End and the Beginning
SayonaraKuroi chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Please write part 2
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Request received and accepted. Reviews will continue to come by story (or chapter as the case may be _) Anyway, once again, the brothers' relationship is extremely well written with good closure and great language. Buckets of kudos be rained down upon your head.
clemar chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Another great story. I have enjoyed reading all your wonderful storiesabout Inuyasha. The emotions in this story got me in my heart. You keep on writing.
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Very nice one-shot. I cannot tell you how much I love the BROTHERLY love stories with Sesshomaru and Inuyasha; the yaoi stuff with them creeps me out most of the time. I admit that I've read a few and some didn't have bad plots; it's just that the whole romantic thing between the brothers just seems so WRONG. And I really enjoy your stories since you go into such vivid detail about their relationship. And now I'm off to read the second part of this. Good job.
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
So waht do you use the jewel for now? Do you make Kagome and Inuhanyou as Inuyasha is. I'll talk to you later. Arigato and ja ne!