Reviews for The Gangs All Here
mix n' match chapter 22 . 3/15/2006
I love your story. It was sweet and sad!$$*:-) mix n' match
InnocentStarInTheAnimeSky chapter 22 . 3/11/2006
i almost cryed. T_T this was such a awesome story with a great Author. thank you for dedicating this chapter to me. you are such a sweet person and this was truely a great story. from start to end it was awesome and i just want you to know that. this chapter was sad and happy. and at the end there was the fluff. i love this chapter. again this was a great story and i hope to read more of your work. i just have one more thing to say...wow. _

your new fan,

from start to end,

Me. b.d
Kori-Starfan93 chapter 22 . 3/11/2006
*goes through 4th tissue box* that was such a good ending! time to get another tissue box! *gets 5th tissue box and starts to use it*
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 22 . 3/11/2006
i got a question for chapter 21 what did gar get raven?

i love this story i am so sad that it is over now!:(

but it was so good!:)
samuraigurl1213 chapter 22 . 3/11/2006
OH I AM SO SAD THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THE STORY

It was great, but I'm so sad it has ended... but I guess now you can work on something else brillant... who knows it might even be another AU- whatever that stands for...

-Em
Violet Poter chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
I liked this chapter! Rachel is so much in character! I can't wait to read on!

Violet Poter chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
Aww well at least X didn't try and take too much advantage of Kori. I love how you have Kori, she's so much in character.

Violet Poter chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
Oh I wonder what's going to happen with X! I hope he does hurt her or anything. The part where Rachel was being saracstic when she said that Gar's hair was sexy was funny!

Violet Poter chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Hey this story sounds really good! I'm liking it alot so far, especially the part where Gar woke Rachel up.

Kori-Starfan93 chapter 21 . 3/10/2006
no! lilly cannot leave! your breakin my little heart here...
kool-shoes chapter 21 . 3/10/2006
dude that was great! lily cant leave! she cant! not when she has to leave chris! dont do it! update soon

CSG
InnocentStarInTheAnimeSky chapter 21 . 3/10/2006
this was the CUTEST _ well let me tell you what i think about it. all the things lilly did with every body was cute. and love kori's outfit too. and i love how you descrive richards eyes and how adorable that part was. it made my heart sing XD.

and gar and raven was very cute too. i can't wait till you update and again, ADORABLE. oh and if you look somewere at the bottom of my lookup you'll see something i think you'll like ;) again this whole story has been great from start to almost end and your a truely great writer too. i hope to read more of your work soon.

update soon,

love me. b.d
samuraigurl1213 chapter 21 . 3/10/2006
Yes, I loved this chapter and the last, I mean... how could I not? And I will be sure to look out for any mew stories. It was great, aned thanks for using my ideas, and Ryan too.. YAY! Is he going to torture Rich more? I mean, whenever someone is hard on Rich, it's funny.

Can't wait to find out Lily's secret- keep writing!

-EM
lauren1991 chapter 20 . 3/4/2006
E! I LOVED IT! (even though it took me forever to read this whole story!) haha please write more! I'll be waiting!
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 20 . 3/1/2006
awsome chapter i still dont know but i am guessing it has to do with her friend, london and moving right?

well update soon please