Reviews for A Fallen Angel
AJ Granger chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
That's what people picked? Utter crap. One, based on what Chris told us of his future and what Phoebe saw, Chris doesn't have a younger sister. And the rule about whitelighters would mean she's not allowed to be assigned to her own family. I guess it doesn't matter since the story is old and likely abandoned, but seeing confirmation of his dead sister whose now a full whitelighter isn't going to help him get over his own issues with trusting himself.
AJ Granger chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
Bianca returning to help him is what he needs most. He needs to know that he wasn't wrong to trust her, and to trust himself. Right now he's suffered an awful loss, but he's also lost his ability to trust himself and his own judgment. He loved her, and never suspected. It's a horrible feeling. Besides, saving the future saves Mel.
AJ Granger chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
Bianca obviously has some feelings for Chris. If she lives, why not return to the past with him to help? Wyatt's only going to kill her now. And Mel is dead so doesn't need her.

I like the story except for that confusion because it would make more sense to have Bianca helping him.
brightflare chapter 15 . 5/28/2015
Excellent story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
This story is so great! If you ever plan on finishing it, I'd really love to read more! I forgot to check if it was complete before getting hooked. I akways do this to myself :( lol
Guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Please write ore chapters
Guest chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
I think this is great
jessica chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
The story is awesome please write more
Guest chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Hi, I know it's been a long time since you updated this, but I really think that you should finish it. It is soooooo good. Absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
That's so what shoud've have happend i mean they healed wyatts fever before healing dying chris
Laesk chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
re read what you have written and see where it takes you for the next chapters. i hope you add more soon. this is kind of intesting.
Vicki219 chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Cool story! Hope you update some more soon
Oded chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
I think this is a great story. The chapters could be a little longer too. I like how Melinda was included in you Evil Future - I don't think she existed there in canon. They never mentioned her.

Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
bananacupcakes chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
Please continue :]
yumi2482 chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
wow. that was amazing. i like how you added the twists. the surprises