Reviews for A Fallen Angel
brightflare chapter 15 . 5/28
Excellent story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
This story is so great! If you ever plan on finishing it, I'd really love to read more! I forgot to check if it was complete before getting hooked. I akways do this to myself :( lol
Guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Please write ore chapters
Guest chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
I think this is great
jessica chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
The story is awesome please write more
Guest chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Hi, I know it's been a long time since you updated this, but I really think that you should finish it. It is soooooo good. Absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
That's so what shoud've have happend i mean they healed wyatts fever before healing dying chris
Laesk chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
re read what you have written and see where it takes you for the next chapters. i hope you add more soon. this is kind of intesting.
Vicki219 chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Cool story! Hope you update some more soon
Oded chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
I think this is a great story. The chapters could be a little longer too. I like how Melinda was included in you Evil Future - I don't think she existed there in canon. They never mentioned her.

Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
bananacupcakes chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
Please continue :]
yumi2482 chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
wow. that was amazing. i like how you added the twists. the surprises
SylvanSpirit chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
omg omg omg!

this is so good..

please please tell me u haven't stopped writing this!

please! xDD

this is really really good!

i hope mel doesnt die..

please update soon!
WellxWisher chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
!

So, I was just procrastinating starting my homework, randomly flipping (or I guess it would be clicking, seeing as how it's online) through the archives and I find this and am totally blown away! I noticed that you haven't updated since last year; I completely understand the intrusion of life upon fanfic writing, but I do hope that you'll continue with this wonderful story someday. :-)
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Here we go the face of with Wyatt, it is one of my favorite parts in Chriss-Cross.

Blessed Be