Reviews for One to Ten
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is adorable. . He loves the number seben. .

And I love how well Seto was able to hide his rude comments from his uncle. .
Severus-Snape2603 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was a very cute story. I smiled and laughed at some parts. But i really enjoyed reading.
KuroHime27 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
aw it's so adorable! I love how you spelled Mokuba's dialog too cute! XD
DreamyGirlNo.1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
aw very sweet.

"I wuv you, tyoo, bwudder." ... I sweaw, I wav Mokuba too.

adorable fiction.
abiak chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
aww very cute and adorable, i like the 'seben', i actualy lived the moments when he reached the seven i started laughing.

very good, i know my review is late but I'm writing it now right after finished the reading.
Aerial Mistress chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
*sighs dreamily* There is nothing better than an older sibling teaching a younger sibling how to count. Nice job. The plot is wonderful and I love the witty remarks. Hardly any grammatical errors! 5 STARS!
Fluoxetine chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
AW! That was really cute! I like the way you spelled the numbers Mokuba said. Also, I liked how Seto changed his insults to his uncle into polite sayings. Clever!
d84 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
that was so sweet and adouable(sorry my spelling sucks) i loved sure do have a dimwitted aunt and unckle.
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
AW! That's the cutest thing I've ever read! I love it!
DreamWriterColabs chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Adoreable, absolutely and completely adoreable!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
This was just too cute.
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
*clears throat*

Aw... _

I was doing that throughout the entire thing. It was so cute! I like how "home" was always in quotation marks. It shows just how Seto thinks of his "home" and his "family" (except for Mokuba) without going into any tedious detail.

And aw, Moki's learning his numbers! *giggle* Eight's in the closet! That was funny! *cuddles li'l Mokuba*

Awesome job!