Reviews for Not the Same
KPfan83 chapter 2 . 8/24
now thats a beautiful ending
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 2 . 7/20
Oh. Just...Oh. That was beautiful; thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Oh man, I love all of your fanfics. Your style is like a sweet melody to my soul, I love it, every little piece. It soothe my mind, my heart. Making me feel the soft butterflies inside my stomach. How can I repay you for that dear? I'm wishing you everything best that this world could give.
TargeTPsY chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I'm not even sure what to say about this story. While reading it I was thinking "wow this is kinda deep for a fan-fic".

Then I got to the end. That last little bit. "Stay." "I can't. Come with me." Then the legends. That is one hell of an ending. I'd say worthy of Hollywood, but you blew them out of the water. It fits in more with Shakespeare. Just plain awesomely epic.

5/5 stars two thumbs way up and all that other stuff. This is going on my fav list.

(_)

Blessed Be
FurrySaint chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
First of all, how DARE YOU!
LJ58 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Clever retelling of the Kigo genre. Very nicely down.
Pond chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
That ending was perfect
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
wow, the entirety of this story was great. but that ending...that ending was just beautiful. you have every right to be proud of this.
ffnovice7 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Something recently published reads awfully familiar...:

(2014)
"On the steppes of Chile they were known as Earth and Sky. In the mountains of Peru they were called Sun and Moon. In the jungles of Belize the locals referred to them as Hunab Ku. Occasionally a US tabloid would run a story about the "Legend of Ying and Yang," a pair of mismatched, unlikely, female heroes who specialized in saving drowning livestock. One thing was consistent in all the stories; they never asked for anything in return and they always appeared together."
fanfiction net s 4491409 17 Out-of-Sight-Out-of-Mind

(2005)
"On the Russian steppe, the locals called them by a name that translated to "Fire and Grass". All along the Silk Road, residents and caravans whispered about "Emerald and Ruby". In Korea, it was "Blood and Jade", and along the Chinese coastal cities and plains, they were called "Sunrise and Ocean". But in the legends, the rumors, and even in the few eye-witness accounts, there was always one common thread: they always appeared together."
fanfiction net s 2694066 2 Not-the-Same

tl;dr A Markov's new chapter's epilogue is written pretty damn similarly to this original one's. No comment.
aIetto chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Wow, this was really good actually.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
A sad but beautiful story. Nicely done.
froger495 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
amazing
Mayvarik chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
That was awesome,
Great job Failte200, I can understand why your so proud of it.
I guess it just goes to show that sometimes a short story is the best.
Very well done.
longnite chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
A very sad tale...but very played and an intriguing premise to draw to strong forces together! Very well played! ;)
SuicideClub chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This is a beautiful little tale.