Reviews for And This is Love
usaginekohime chapter 1 . 8/19
Aww! This is so sweet. :) I love this.
sonder this chapter 1 . 3/16
I really, really liked that comment you said about kindness. How true and how perceptive. If there was a mature version of the Naruto series, I can imagine Team 7's relationship could be something close to this. I'm not even anywhere close to being a slash shipper but there is something about this closeness that is beyond romance and you definitely it.

Although they live together, Naruto seems to be the glue that holds them together because it's quite apparent that Sasuke and Sakura, no matter how close they are physically, there's still an emotional tension there. And I guess it is this conflict that really keeps things interesting. To be physically intimate but emotionally on egg shells all the same, how can one even balance that.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ahmose Nefertari chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
"He has learned kindness after all these years, and it shows whenever they are alone together, away from prying eyes. However, kindness is not love and love is a skill she fears he has lost."

I love these sentences so much that I always remember them when I'm reading a Sasu SAku fanfic. They're powerful, beautifully well-written.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Love! I really appreciate the insight in these perspectives.
StefDJ chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This was very funny in a way lol and nice to read, thanks for writing this :')
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I loved this story, especially Naruto's comment about his 'stud-ness'.
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
"So yes, Naruto hates Sasuke all the time, except when he loves him."

My favorite part. I don't know there's just something about Naruto nowadays that just does it for me. I loved this.
Melitza chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
*grins* Nice. Very nice fluff, and a loverly depiction of the Team 7 Threesome!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
...this is really deep...I like how you showed their views of love to each other, and how they care for each other in two different but blended together ways.

...and it seems as if both sakura and sasuke seem to still have problems to work out (as they still are on even-footing in this relationsship; sasuke still has to come to terms with emotions and sakura seems to feel guilty and insecure...)

naruto, though, completely appreciates this relationship...
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
aww... that's so sweet. -
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Although short, I enjoyed your character's inner monologues.
Merridaine chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
] this fic made me happy
numba1gaarafan chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
ok eww but the storys ok and neji and hinata are cozens
Indigo chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh, I like this fic!

The different points of view, the flow, the way this little snippet isn't cut off from the rest of the world but somehow feels connected to a larger universe we only see glimpses of...

Yup, I like it.

There's only this one typo that jarred me a bit.

/Naruto loves Sakura all the time, always have and probably always will./

Naruto loves Sakura all the time, always *has* and probably always will.

Other than that I like this very much.