Reviews for Once
KiraTatashi chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
Once again, I'm begging you to continue this fanfic! It doesn't matter if you don't know how to continue, just slowly think up of anotehr suitable plot! I'll be waitig eagerly! Pls UPDATE
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
nice chapters...only problem I hate Meyrin XD

but you've done a good job

keep it up _
KiraTatashi chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
DON'T MAKE THIS THE LAST CHAPTER! U MUST CONTINUE, AH! I wanna see what happens next, if u end it here it's a litle too abrupt! Continue, pretty please?
JLGuyer chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This was an interesting story. I really enjoyed the coupling of Athrun and Meyrin.

And your description of his dreams put chills up my spine.

Thank you for sharing!

God bless you, Have a Merry Christmas!

EzrathenNehemiah
Digital-Dragon-Master chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Bah, this couple doesn't work. It's just something some crazed fangirl made. Meyrin is a little sister to Athrun, that's all. He doesn't and will never like her like that, and this couple will never work. Ever.

Digital-Dragon-Master844

Dragon Ninja

"Lisenceplate Head"(-_-)

(Ashley)
derperherper chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
aw, chapters are so short...

and i don't really like the pairing either...sory, i just like to wine and im just too much o person hahaha.

_

but well, the fic itself is great, good job, keep up the work, eh?
WateryStone chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Refreshing break from the usual canon couples. Although series-wise, I don't really see a relationship between Athrun and Meyrin, I certainly like both characters and think they make a cute fanon couple. Nice work.
Silver Water 7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
There is nothing wrong with Meyrin. She is a perfectly okay girl, and would be fine paired up with anyone... except Athrun. ATHRUN X CAGALLI ALL THE WAY!
KiraTatashi chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Ah! I can't say how good ur writing style is, it's brilliant! Although can you make ur chappie's longer, like maybe at least 1500 words? Pls UPDATE I'll be waiting!
Hibiki1579 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Let me say this loud and clear...ahem...I HATE MEYRIN!

She has destroyed Athrun and Cagalli's relationship! They went through all of that and still! You have the nerve to write about...HER! Listen hear buddy! Don't ever write about Athrun and Meyrin fics or else you'll get kill by someone like me! *I walk away* and mumble "he nerve of her... geez"
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
burn in hell Asuran...lol

anyways I hope he doesn't get up from that bed and if he did only to be burried 6 feet under XD

nice one-shot though XD

Go Cagalli-sama no need for green eyed, blue eyed handsome err ugly coordinator

cloudy mind chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I hate Meyrin!
evilbrownie chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I will and forever hate Meyrin... nothing more to say... I won't hate Athrun... never Cagalli but only Meyrin...
Craze Izumi chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Just to be clear... this is a AC or AM pairing fic? Nice fic though...well Keep it up
vietnamesegurl chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
OMG CONTINUE! (if its not a one-shot )
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »