Reviews for Lost In Parasomnia
siehjin chapter 4 . 5/10
honestly when i read the synopsis i thought, "Ron sleepwalking? sounds lame"... but i decided to give it a shot, and so far no regrets. )

btw if i'm not mistaken you can't conjure or transfigure food. Gamp's Law or something like that. just nitpicking. P
Tandy Sandman chapter 32 . 2/14
No! Gah! I have stuff to do, now I need to find the sequel. Damn it! Either way, thank you again for all your work and generosity. I really enjoyed this fic, as usual. Please keep up the fantastic work and thank you again!
Waassaaaaaappppp chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
How is Ron calling in a coffin?
LightwoodDragon chapter 32 . 9/25/2015
I would have never, not in one million years, expected that ending! It was great though! The whole story was, you are such a talented writer; with every story of yours I read I become more amazed! You're on your way to become my all time favorite :)
painkillerjane chapter 32 . 5/21/2013
I was first introduced to your fics on LJ sometime back in 04/05, but lost track of everything HP since moving to fort worth and starting a family.

I can say with out a doubt, you are one of my favourite authors. I read LiP and TMWWT back to back and you still shine brightly like you did back when I first started reading your fics. When life gets agitating ad too real, I logon and flip through one of your titles tostick my nose in and unwind :)

Now, its been such a long tme and I'm off in search of theauthor of The Shoebox (the marauders) and Shocolate...
Vanessa chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
I know you warned us, but I have to admit, when I read that last paragraph, I swore quite loudly.
passed chapter 32 . 1/11/2012
Just when I felt sympathy for Tom as well... *sigh* I thoroughly enjoyed this as I did your two other (R/H) fics over on LJ. As for your descriptions and fight scenes; I find them rather exhilarating to read.

You're also one of the few people who's made me tolerate Ginny. WHY?

Anyway, can't wait to read more from you!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 32 . 10/16/2011
Gah! No! You can't do that! Should've known Voldemort would figure it out, what with all the anvil sized hints everyone was dropping within earshot...

And I was actually giggling a couple paragraphs before that. On to "The Man Who Wasn't There," it seems. Anyway, I just wanted to say again that this is an incredible story, and now I want to just go and read everything else you've written!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 31 . 10/16/2011
That was an interesting way to kill Voldemort. I love how Malfoy is still a git even when he's on the "Right Side." And how did Snape not bleed to death when his arm was cut off?
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
It's Dumbledore, isn't it? I've been wondering that for a couple chapters, but this pretty much confirms it. Ugh, this makes me so mad.

But on another note, this story is amazing. It's fast paced and a great mystery. And you wrote this before DH, didn't you? I'm a little amazed at some of the similarities that came out (and some of the things that were rather better than the book...) I love the way you've portrayed all of the characters, especially Ron. He really doesn't get enough love, does he? And seeing Fred and George's protective sides was a really great touch. I'll probably write more later, but I just want to see what happens next now!
shocfix chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
\/\ "Oh not the greater bloody good again, I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime."

Oooh, aren't you clever!
Silverchild of the winds chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Hello. It's me again. I seem to eturn to your fics every onces in a while. I love the Way you portray Harry in t his one. THe best friendiness makes me feel all delighted.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 32 . 8/24/2010
Oh that is nasty of you isn't it! I'm glad that I found this so long after it was completed :D A wonderful story! I simply adore it!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 22 . 8/23/2010
I haven't reviewed this story so far but I have loved it from the start. You have a brilliant writing style and you really manage to hook your readers. Not to mention drag them along for a hell of a crazy ride! Another brilliant chapter, I'm glad there is an upside to this person who's hijacked Ron's sleeping mind.
Hermowninny chapter 32 . 4/23/2010
This story was so awesome! I have a lot of things to say, and I'm really bad at writing reviews, so sorry about this:

1. You jerk! I spend 2 days reading this story and then you leave me on a cliff-hanger and I have to read the next one just as obsessively.

2. Reading this after Deathly Hallows is really entertaining, because somehow you managed to guess the Hufflepuff cup needing to be stolen from Gringotts, the whole Dumbledore and the greater good thing, and some other stuff. It's almost suspicious, haha. I wasn't a part of the fandom back then (just a fan of the books), but am I the only person who thought Snape was evil and didn't know who RAB was?

3. This probably should've been the first thing I said, but you are an AMAZING WRITER! You came up with a really great and intricate plot and kept everyone in character, even though it's hard to do that when they're in a different environment. Can't get over the awesomeness...

I feel like there was something else I was meaning to write but forgot... Anyway, I love this story and now I'm going to go read the sequel/companion.