Reviews for Lost In Parasomnia
Anna Marie Raven chapter 32 . 10/18/2009
Oh, I just finished reading this story over the course of 3 or 4 days, and this ending actually made me shout out loud in outrage. A wonderful story, with such a logical and yet upsetting twist ending...? If you ever write a sequel to this story, I be eternally grateful.
staryllia chapter 32 . 10/14/2009
One of the best I've ever read! Creepy ending btw.
KrisAnne chapter 32 . 9/21/2009
I just re read this story and I just felt I should drop a review and let you know how much I enjoyed it. Your level of writing and the the plots of your stories has pretty much ruined 90% of other HP fan fiction for me because I'm so used to a higher standard (your stories). and I don't even care that I can't read other stories without unfairly comparing them to yours because I feel you have so much content that I can just continously reread your stories and still be entertained.

I'm not sure if that makes sense. I just wanted to let you know I'm a huge fan of so many of your stories and I think I'm going to go re read timeless (for the 3rd time).

keep on writing! looking forward to whats next...

xxandxy
gosh so sweet chapter 32 . 9/7/2009
Most amazing fic written.

I don't even know what to say.

I love how it was Ron based.

He's so amazing.

I love him ahaha.

But anyways, it kept me up til 4:30 in the morning.

Couldn't stop reading it. THANKS A LOT ;)

LOVED it.
shocfix chapter 28 . 6/9/2008
\/\ "What?" Harry asked as he began to massage the cream deep into Ron's skin.

\/\ "It's just that I'd ordinarily feel weird about you doing this but it just feels so much better that I don't care."

*sniggers*
shocfix chapter 27 . 6/9/2008
\/\ Ron remained seated and looked from one of them to the other with some amusement.

\/\ "Have I been an accidental genius again?"

*big happy sigh*

God, I love it when he's an accidental genius!
shocfix chapter 23 . 6/8/2008
\/\"Well I was just going to brush my teeth and settle down to sleep actually so the two of you can...occupy...each other."

\/\Hermione seemed to look mortified at her inability to say anything without it having a hidden meaning and almost ran out of the cave. Harry couldn't hold in the laugh when he saw the expression on Ron's face at her parting comment.

\/\"People don't think that about us do they?" he said with wide eyes.

\/\Harry was cracking up with laughter as he shook his head and held his sides, feeling a dull ache from his still healing ribs, and staggered over to his sleeping bag. Ron gave a tut and rolled his eyes as he too crawled into his own sleeping bag.

\/\"I can move a bit further away if I make you uncomfortable," Harry said, another wave of amusement hitting him as he spoke.

LOL!

Ah, you were so sweet and innocent!
shocfix chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
*blearch at the grave stuff, omg, urk, yuck*

\/\ I hate them and their greater good..

oh.
melakem chapter 17 . 3/3/2008
Heavens. I've been reading your story off and on all day long. Now, it's 10:32 at night, my four young ones are in their beds, the house is dark, I should go to bed, I need to use the toilet, BUT, I just finished some really freaky chapters and I'm too wigged out to go down a semi-dark hallway on my own!

You are a wonderful storyteller! (and I can't wait for Himself to come home and break the spell so that I can go to bed and take care of nature's call!)
krachum chapter 32 . 11/17/2007
Really original story! I love how you wrote the trio! Ron esp.
Taylor Erin chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I just want you to know, that this is my absolute favorite fanfic out of all that I have read, in any genre. It's excellent. Actually, I'm pretty sure you're my favorite fanfic author. Keep up the good work!
tanpopo no hana chapter 32 . 10/14/2007
Ha, thought you were gonna end it exactly like this... noe I really have to hold myself together to not just skip to the last chapter of your companion fic. I have very little self constraint, but I promise I'll try.

Once again, this was a great story! It definitely had all Icould ask: Romance, angst, hurt and action... combined with fantastic writing. Have you ever published anything? I hope there will be a link if you do.

So as always I'm afraid my reviews were mostly rambling and questions and not really helpful, but since the fic is long finished I hope it doesn't matter too much.

thanks for the great read! tanpopo
tanpopo no hana chapter 31 . 10/14/2007
Well that sure was a showdown to rival Rowling's! Very impressive, especially the conversation between Voldemort and his mother. I don't understand however how Harry could produce a patronus that wasn't his own. I know you wrote that Ron had to "send her", but Harry didin't have any bond to the world to the dead, so how did that work? If Ron/Dumbledore had produced it, ok, but him?

Ah well, I guess it doesn't really matter. I just can't keep my questions to myself... but I really liked your final battle! I think it was written really well, too. Pity about Snape's arm though...

But even if I hadn't read your follow-up one-shot already I'd suspect now that Voldemort pieced together that Ron was an oracle, he's not stupid after all. I bet even in the wizarding world there aren't too many ways for a dead person to speak and act through a living one.

So, on to see what horrible cliffy you have in store for the end of the epilogue!
tanpopo no hana chapter 30 . 10/14/2007
Wow... that was a pretty cool scene! Though I still can't forgive Dumbledore for letting him wake up in that coffin. He could just have led him to the grave and leave intructions to Harry and Hermione to open it...

And great job with Ginny's emotions!
tanpopo no hana chapter 29 . 10/14/2007
So it IS Dumbledore. That man has no scruples indeed. At least he can't apparate into his grave... *shudder*
345 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »