Reviews for Lost In Parasomnia
Greytune chapter 24 . 4/13/2010
"Sopor!"

That's kinda funny, that word literally means 'trash' or 'rubbish' in Swedish. He.
omh666 chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
My question was going to be how did he get in, but now my question is. Why didn't he leave the same way while he was still being controled? You have him blast the lid before Ron regains control, why not just leave the same way he got there?
omh666 chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Do you have any idea how many sexual references you put in this chapter?
Kohala chapter 32 . 2/13/2010
Absolutely amazing story. I love your style of writing.
Anna Marie Raven chapter 32 . 10/18/2009
Oh, I just finished reading this story over the course of 3 or 4 days, and this ending actually made me shout out loud in outrage. A wonderful story, with such a logical and yet upsetting twist ending...? If you ever write a sequel to this story, I be eternally grateful.
staryllia chapter 32 . 10/14/2009
One of the best I've ever read! Creepy ending btw.
KrisAnne chapter 32 . 9/21/2009
I just re read this story and I just felt I should drop a review and let you know how much I enjoyed it. Your level of writing and the the plots of your stories has pretty much ruined 90% of other HP fan fiction for me because I'm so used to a higher standard (your stories). and I don't even care that I can't read other stories without unfairly comparing them to yours because I feel you have so much content that I can just continously reread your stories and still be entertained.

I'm not sure if that makes sense. I just wanted to let you know I'm a huge fan of so many of your stories and I think I'm going to go re read timeless (for the 3rd time).

keep on writing! looking forward to whats next...

xxandxy
gosh so sweet chapter 32 . 9/7/2009
Most amazing fic written.

I don't even know what to say.

I love how it was Ron based.

He's so amazing.

I love him ahaha.

But anyways, it kept me up til 4:30 in the morning.

Couldn't stop reading it. THANKS A LOT ;)

LOVED it.
shocfix chapter 28 . 6/9/2008
\/\ "What?" Harry asked as he began to massage the cream deep into Ron's skin.

\/\ "It's just that I'd ordinarily feel weird about you doing this but it just feels so much better that I don't care."

*sniggers*
shocfix chapter 27 . 6/9/2008
\/\ Ron remained seated and looked from one of them to the other with some amusement.

\/\ "Have I been an accidental genius again?"

*big happy sigh*

God, I love it when he's an accidental genius!
shocfix chapter 23 . 6/8/2008
\/\"Well I was just going to brush my teeth and settle down to sleep actually so the two of you can...occupy...each other."

\/\Hermione seemed to look mortified at her inability to say anything without it having a hidden meaning and almost ran out of the cave. Harry couldn't hold in the laugh when he saw the expression on Ron's face at her parting comment.

\/\"People don't think that about us do they?" he said with wide eyes.

\/\Harry was cracking up with laughter as he shook his head and held his sides, feeling a dull ache from his still healing ribs, and staggered over to his sleeping bag. Ron gave a tut and rolled his eyes as he too crawled into his own sleeping bag.

\/\"I can move a bit further away if I make you uncomfortable," Harry said, another wave of amusement hitting him as he spoke.

LOL!

Ah, you were so sweet and innocent!
shocfix chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
*blearch at the grave stuff, omg, urk, yuck*

\/\ I hate them and their greater good..

oh.
melakem chapter 17 . 3/3/2008
Heavens. I've been reading your story off and on all day long. Now, it's 10:32 at night, my four young ones are in their beds, the house is dark, I should go to bed, I need to use the toilet, BUT, I just finished some really freaky chapters and I'm too wigged out to go down a semi-dark hallway on my own!

You are a wonderful storyteller! (and I can't wait for Himself to come home and break the spell so that I can go to bed and take care of nature's call!)
krachum chapter 32 . 11/17/2007
Really original story! I love how you wrote the trio! Ron esp.
Taylor Erin chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I just want you to know, that this is my absolute favorite fanfic out of all that I have read, in any genre. It's excellent. Actually, I'm pretty sure you're my favorite fanfic author. Keep up the good work!
349 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »