Reviews for Lost In Parasomnia
tanpopo no hana chapter 32 . 10/14/2007
Ha, thought you were gonna end it exactly like this... noe I really have to hold myself together to not just skip to the last chapter of your companion fic. I have very little self constraint, but I promise I'll try.

Once again, this was a great story! It definitely had all Icould ask: Romance, angst, hurt and action... combined with fantastic writing. Have you ever published anything? I hope there will be a link if you do.

So as always I'm afraid my reviews were mostly rambling and questions and not really helpful, but since the fic is long finished I hope it doesn't matter too much.

thanks for the great read! tanpopo
tanpopo no hana chapter 31 . 10/14/2007
Well that sure was a showdown to rival Rowling's! Very impressive, especially the conversation between Voldemort and his mother. I don't understand however how Harry could produce a patronus that wasn't his own. I know you wrote that Ron had to "send her", but Harry didin't have any bond to the world to the dead, so how did that work? If Ron/Dumbledore had produced it, ok, but him?

Ah well, I guess it doesn't really matter. I just can't keep my questions to myself... but I really liked your final battle! I think it was written really well, too. Pity about Snape's arm though...

But even if I hadn't read your follow-up one-shot already I'd suspect now that Voldemort pieced together that Ron was an oracle, he's not stupid after all. I bet even in the wizarding world there aren't too many ways for a dead person to speak and act through a living one.

So, on to see what horrible cliffy you have in store for the end of the epilogue!
tanpopo no hana chapter 30 . 10/14/2007
Wow... that was a pretty cool scene! Though I still can't forgive Dumbledore for letting him wake up in that coffin. He could just have led him to the grave and leave intructions to Harry and Hermione to open it...

And great job with Ginny's emotions!
tanpopo no hana chapter 29 . 10/14/2007
So it IS Dumbledore. That man has no scruples indeed. At least he can't apparate into his grave... *shudder*
tanpopo no hana chapter 28 . 10/14/2007
Well, that should put her off wanting to use them further, shouldn't it? She'll be pretty angry with herself once she wakes up... poor Minnie :o)

Will we learn how exactly Wormtail died?
tanpopo no hana chapter 27 . 10/14/2007
Yeah, I sort of felt like it was out of character for Hermione to insist on the hoops when there was no need for them. But then again, she never was tempted by something like this in the books so we don't really know how she'd handle such power. Personally I never thought she would submit to her desires so easily, but I enjoy the struggle you're putting her through :o) Hehe
tanpopo no hana chapter 26 . 10/13/2007
I didn't get the "I used to use my hands joke"... I hope it's just my english and not my brains.
tanpopo no hana chapter 25 . 10/13/2007
Pretty ingenious idea, making a Phoenix into a horcrux. But then Fawkes would ha e been a horcrux while he was with Dumbledore... wouldn't he have noticed?

The battle really took me by surprise! But I think you're writing was really good! I wonder why Dumbledore (?) led them there, didn't really seem like an opportune moment or a good place for an attack.

By the way, I loved the idea with the stairs! Almost made me dizzy reading it...
tanpopo no hana chapter 24 . 10/13/2007
I can't beleive I didn't think of Dumbledore. And after Mrs. Weasley said that he knew about Ron too! Weird... I sort of forgot that he's dead...

Well, it would indeed explain why Ron trusts him, but the grave? Hmm, I dunno.

Well, I never do.
tanpopo no hana chapter 23 . 10/13/2007
I'm confused about this spirit. Is it still the same one or is it St Nectan now? If the ghost of St Nectan wanted to help Ron than he could have just "visited him" right? But then again, how would he know Ron.

Still, if it's the same spirit as before, why did they have to find his statue... If this spirit (or whatever) just wanted to point out that other oracles beat the madnes before him than they could have had Ron meditate without finding this statue.

Sigh... I'm really confused! Can't wait to get to the story froms Ron's point of view!
tanpopo no hana chapter 22 . 10/13/2007
Although it's still more thatn two months till Christmas I really appreciate this gift _

The meditation scene was beautiful! Finally something to make him feel better. Yay!
tanpopo no hana chapter 21 . 10/13/2007
Poor Ron. I feel so bad for him. Again...

But I love all the hurt and comfort going on between them. You're really a wonderful author :o)
tanpopo no hana chapter 20 . 10/13/2007
But why did an inferi guard the statue of StNectan, if he doesn't have anything to do with Voldemort? It certainly seemed like the protection was made for something really valuable...
tanpopo no hana chapter 19 . 10/12/2007
Definitely... I don't want to imagine what Ron would have been going through if he had been in that hole. It's so good to see him getting better about the touching at least *cuddles Ron*
tanpopo no hana chapter 18 . 10/12/2007
I didn't think the action scene wasn't as well written as your other stuff, but it seemed a little rushed at the end. Almost as if you couldn't wait for it to be done ;o)

But it still had me biting my nails.

I was wondering though, why they didn't just apparate out of there. Or why Harry didn't apparate out of the hole in the ground. It seemed like the obvious solutioon to me, but maybe I'm missing something. I also thought they were going back to the Weasleys, don't know why. Well, I hope Hermione's arms will heal!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »