Reviews for Losing you, and Everything in Between
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
You keep switching off between ziva and kate
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Overall, pretty good story! A bit undeveloped at parts and with certain events, but the idea was there. Nice job!
Nameless chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
"When they got to the top of the stairs, the paramedics told Gibbs that only one person could ride with Tony in the ambulance, and he pushed Kate forward."

"There was a major chance of internal bleeding, and Kate already knew that he had a broken leg."

...It says "Kate" instead of Ziva. Just wanted to let you know! :)
LIls chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
You still have written "Kate" twice in this chapter...

and at the end of a prior chapter you wrote "was good" when you meant "wasn't" (i don't really remember it but you did forgot the negative)

Therefore, it's a bit strange because sometimes you read Kate than suddenly Ziva appears (and it was totally unexpected) and now she's also in love with Tony? Oh please...

Have a nice day anyway,

NikkiandNestle chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Very good story, you left it hanging though. You needed another chapter of him recovering, then back at work!
DarkRose2006 chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Not bad. i did really enjoy the story, however, I thought the ending was very brief and unsatisfying. It just seems like the end of a chapter, and not the end. There isn't enough of a sense of closure in the story. But it's ok as it is. It's just a little lacking. But the story is still very good.
DarkRose2006 chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
I like this story. Very good. However, in this chapter, Kate and Ziva are both used for the same person. It is very confusing, because I thought Kate was dead at the's very very disorienting.
Jedi-Bant chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Great fic, however there are a few things i would like to point out which would make it easier to read.

In chapter one it seemed like Kate had just died, and Tony wasn't coping, but in later chapters, Ziva seems intigrated into the team, and then it is said that Kate is a few months dead.

Second, in the 4th chapter, a few times Kate's name was used where i think Ziva's was suppose to be.

finally, more detail, and length, would have help.

Hope this helps,

Danii x2 chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
I'm a little confused. You start of with Ziva not being there than later on she is and so is Kate. Who is really there? I know that Ziva wasn't back right after Kate died so when did this take place?
The Silent Rumble chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
Could have yoused more length and description but otherwise good
Lynnp chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Hey, I like sappy endings! Great fic. I look forward to reading more of your fics.

Mismatched Letters chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
Good story!
Vayedra chapter 5 . 4/4/2006

Great story! I'd like to translate it into German ( I live in Germany). Please tell me if you accept E-Mail adress is

Please answer!

SupernaturalGal6 chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
yay, tony's alive! lol, please update soon!
NewMutant2 chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
That was a great chapter! I wanna know what happens next!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »