Reviews for Ghost
kimberely chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
LIGHTEN UP, DUDE!
Tsona chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was... wow... so many words come to mind... poetic first, I think. Sad perhaps next. Well done. Nice play with the form of fiction. I think the single, broken lines probably added to the poetry feel and really amplified the "aloneness" that is central to this. It's philosophical too, a great and fresh look at death, a topic that's plagued the minds of many for... gosh, probably as long as man's lived. A new take on a theme that old? That's something to be proud of.

I also wanted to thank you for your lovely review of my own story, Death Eaters Don't Cry. I like the "psychological" tag for that novel; it's true and it may be the first proof that my double majors ARE working together, if only on the subconscious level. :)

Cheers and lovely job again!
dandylion05 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
this is so sad!

great writing, some parts are quite poetic :)

you really create sympathy for the ghost, well done!
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Woah. Angst much? Depressing really, but understandable. Poor ghosty. Ja ne.

Liliana
Foodie chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I'm snowed in here in Seattle so I have some time finally to read other people's works. This is really great. I always thought that being a ghost, the way JK writes it at least, is a very depressing state of being and this piece captures it perfectly. I also think that you captured Draco's point of view and thought processes very well. Great job!

-Foodie
mreader chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That was great! you should write a sequel or something... It's just too good to stand alone! good luck in future stories!

AnimeLuvrs chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
that was awesome! who were you talking about though?
The Fat Chipmunk chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Wow. Did you have any particular person in mind when you wrote this, or was it just...a ghost?