Reviews for A Different Road
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 33 . 8/8
I love how Harry is in Slytherin. I love how he's friends with Draco. I loved this story so much!
This premise is stupid. You obviously haven't read the actual books because Harry is a snarky pessimist that easily sees past Draco's BS.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/26
Hmmm rather short and not much to go on other then Harry's rambling thoughts. If this is going to be a mute Harry fic where he speaks very little if at all then I wish authors would announce it like they do for Nintendo fanfics when the *hero* has speaking roles or not.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
They should have the board game Ticket To Ride train game. Wizard chess and exploding Snap sounds brain numbing. At least Wizards chess you have to think but still they need to be open minded to some of the unusual muggle board games and maybe enchant them to be like Wizards chess.

I'd love to see an enchanted Ticket To Ride where the trains come to life going down the track you create.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
I already figured out that Off your Trolly means crazy and knew about the other two.

The authors notes were unnecessary. Authors notes are usually for explaining something that might be very confusing or if you are going to do something unexpected in the story such as switch a point of view readers are not used to or use multiple points of view that may confuse readers throwing them off.

It's easy to be thrown off when you get used to a style of writing and it suddenly shifts.
Jon chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
This was very good - I'm really looking forward to reading the sequels. Hope that you keep up your writing :-)
Haneko Takahashi chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
this is so funny because i'm british so reading your vocab help is hilarious lolz
Serpentine13 chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
I like how the story is going and am looking forward to Harry maturing, realizing that trusting others and depending on them so much is utter foolishness, and hoping he makes it a goal to become more powerful than anyone. I also liked the quote at the top.
thedarkesthorcrux chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
i love being British
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Please, please, please let your Snape thaw a bit and not be such a git all the way through the story! I'm not a huge fan of stories where Snape is a jerk continuously.
LunarCatNinja chapter 33 . 11/28/2012
I like the story so far, and I'll be reading the next part next!
Ok bookRewvier chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Ok story but Harry potter should be slytherines heir
treena-ivy-carter chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
In the books, I thought of Draco's first offer of friendship as actually genuine - he was an arrogant prat about it and went about in the wrong way, but I think he truly did want to be friends with Harry. Or his dad told him to be friends with him.
Shannon the Original chapter 29 . 6/2/2012
Ha Greyback I was going over names with G and greyback was my last guess... my first was Grindewald but that wouldn't make sense
Colin chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
You're adding apostrophes where there needn't be, and you don't seem to know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.