Reviews for A Different Road
Jon chapter 33 . 8/10
This was very good - I'm really looking forward to reading the sequels. Hope that you keep up your writing :-)
Haneko Takahashi chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
this is so funny because i'm british so reading your vocab help is hilarious lolz
Serpentine13 chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
I like how the story is going and am looking forward to Harry maturing, realizing that trusting others and depending on them so much is utter foolishness, and hoping he makes it a goal to become more powerful than anyone. I also liked the quote at the top.
thedarkesthorcrux chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
i love being British
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Please, please, please let your Snape thaw a bit and not be such a git all the way through the story! I'm not a huge fan of stories where Snape is a jerk continuously.
LunarCatNinja chapter 33 . 11/28/2012
I like the story so far, and I'll be reading the next part next!
Ok bookRewvier chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Ok story but Harry potter should be slytherines heir
treena-ivy-carter chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
In the books, I thought of Draco's first offer of friendship as actually genuine - he was an arrogant prat about it and went about in the wrong way, but I think he truly did want to be friends with Harry. Or his dad told him to be friends with him.
Shannon the Original chapter 29 . 6/2/2012
Ha Greyback I was going over names with G and greyback was my last guess... my first was Grindewald but that wouldn't make sense
Colin chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
You're adding apostrophes where there needn't be, and you don't seem to know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
YAY! i love it when harry ends up in slytherin
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I don't really like how you based most of the first chapter after the movie. Malfoy didn't say anything to Ron or Hermione, and just accepted his hand. Harry is so hufflepuff in your story. So trusting and uncertain. Plus, this happened in the ante-chamber rather than on the train. I don't like that. You missed the ghosts, and you made McGonagall biased. She's one of the biased teachers that never show it. Except for Quidditch games. Also, the Slytherins had no idea about Harry. They wouldn't have kept silent. They would have cheered gloatingly to the Gryffindors. They only presumed Harry would be a Gryffindor after what happened between Harry and Malfoy on the train. So I wasn't really into this chapter. Maybe the next?
Hortensia chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Your story has been added to the community You Could be Great, You Know... This C2 contains stories where Harry is sorted in Slytherin.
DarkLordPotter chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
Why is it that there are NO long fics featuring Slytherin!Harry/ slytherin girl (eg. Pansy or Daphne) ! Slytherin!Harry NEVER gets a decent pairing its sad! The few fics which pairs Harry with a slytherin female have him (Harry) in Gryffindor and that sucks
Hi chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I remember someone raving about this story in a review,I wasn't that impressed to be honest, I'll continue and see if it gets any better.