Reviews for Whatever
Fannie chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
It's not your faught you got rapped never blame yourself. The best thing to do now is keep on with life and forget what they all say because at the end of the day who is it that is taking care of the baby you congrats for that as well. Stay true and love yourself always.
Q: what do you do when life throws you lemons.
A:throw them back
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
We all fuck up in life but whoring is never the way. As long as you keep in going for you and that child that is all that matters. And fuck what everbody else is saying because what do they have to offer you besides insults other than that nothing so fuck them.
overninethousand chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
read: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
erin chapter 17 . 3/9/2011
I applaud you for telling your story. Not all woman react the same way when it come to rape. When it happens you feel dirty that true but to say that you don't define yourself as a rape victem is untrue. I am a rape victem, I was raped when I 24. I am not proud of it but I am not ashamed either. I did nothing wrong he was. It took me yrs to say this. I'm 34 now and it still hurts but I have moved on and have taken back control of my life. I hope that you will be able to as well.
she used to be broken chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hello Everyone! This is UrbeautifulFairie. I wanted to let you know after a very long hiatus I am back. I however forgot my password and couldn't log in. I have created this account where I will be re-writing my story Whatever. :] It would be a pleasure to hear from you all again
Pro-Rose chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
Well, I already reviewed for chapter 17, but I figured I'd go back a chapter and actually review on your story this time ; I've only read a few reviews so I don't know what other people are saying, but I personally believe this is an awesome story. I don't think the character are too out-of-character either. Rin is an innocent girl but rape can change anyone and you solidly showed her descent fabulously. I'm kind of aggravated by Kagome, but she IS in character. I absolutely LOVE Kikyo in this story. In the actually Inuyasha anime it's the other way around. I love Kagome and am aggravated by Kikyo's constant appearence and meddling. However, your story has completely flopped my opinons of them while still keeping them in character! It's simply mind-boggling for me. I absolutely love Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru (as always) but Naraku leaves me confused.. Ever since I read about Rin's dream of Naraku watching his mother get raped, I was curious as to whether there was any truth behind it. I'm always interested in the villains in stories, wondering why they do what they do. Anyway, you've got me hooked, so keep up the good work :D I'm looking forward to your future chapters and future stories.

Pro-Rose chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
Good for you! I figured this one wasn't a chapter, but I decided to read it anyway out of curiousity. Boy, am i glad i did. This entire story has been incredible so far. Unlike what this Lorin person believes, I find this to be a VERY realistic story. I have never been raped before, so i can never fully understand what it's like, but I feel like I've come pretty close to understanding through this story. It's filled with such emotion that I'm actually tearing up right now ; I can't believe that this Lorin person could even conceive the thought of you lieing about this. Even if you were,(which i sincerely believe you are not) it's better to think of it as true, because falsly accusing some one about lieing about rape or any other tragic event.. is far worse than lieing about having such an event happen to you. Sorry if none of this makes sense o.O i kind of went on a rant.. I can't wait to read the rest of your story.

Best wishes to you,

EmoJinx18 chapter 17 . 5/28/2010
AMEN to that! No one should judge those who have been raped. I know how it is and I have had no therapy. I was raped for four years. From the age of four til the age of eight before I finally spoke up and told my parents. And I can say that your story has really touched me and I think that other raped victims should read this story. And also that Lorin doesn't need to judge this stuff. You wrote this because your therapist said it would be a good release and I think that they were right. I bet it was really hard to put this stuff down. Well I know it was and actually admitting something like this is very difficult. Because you have literally been an inspiration to me, I think that I am going to make you one of my favorite authors and I hope to read more from you. Thank you so much for writing this story. Some people may find this story wrong but you are just writing to help relieve yourself, that's what I believe.

mo mo chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
why did u stop
piana chapter 16 . 7/12/2009
Awesome! Sesshomaru has finally knocked the * $ out of Naraku, long overdue! Thanks for letting him find out what really happened between Rin and Naraku. I hope they can try to get back together.
dogs1111448 chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
YOU GOT RAPED TWICE? (sorry id i brought up anything hurtful)
dogs1111448 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
did you have that bastard in all of your classes as well?
dogs1111448 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
holy crap! i'm so sad for you! he was a jerk! he can just rot in jail!
kagome7304 chapter 17 . 6/30/2009
you know that person lorin has no clue what they are talking about. so what if the story seems to stretch the is based on a true story...but after all it is a story so it can be changed and stretched a bit. this story is about the life of a rape victim. it's a story that everyone should read. rape isn't a fun thing. it takes a while for someone to talk about the horrible thing that happened to them and people needs to understand that once someone is comfortable in talking about what happened it is almost like a relief when they don't get judged. to put it into a story is one way of getting that weight off the shoulders. lorin has no right in saying that. and as for your grammar who cares. my stories aren't grammatically correct either. stupid grammar nazis. you just keep writing your story. who cares what lorin thinks. even if you are shying from the truth...its fine...after all it is a story. update soon!