Reviews for Shuddup Hill 2
xToXiCxFaIrYxEnVy chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
go Jaimes! He rules the world, especially with that telletubby coin XD

Kaggerz chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
I know I'm late reviewing, but as usual, wonderful chapter! I loved the mansion flash-back and where the bent-needle was. XD Hell, the dildo party was pretty awesome, too!

I can't wait for an update! I look forward to it! _
Darkcomet chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
Aww poor cone head...blow him up. no I kid,unless you want to though. I hope James gets sweet vengeance on the witchbrat. and shotguns for seditives...remind me never to go to boogeyhaven hospital. great story keep up the great work
AlessaCherylHeather chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
Very funny chapter. I loved the parts about that horny whore Mareeyah. Be sure to continue.
Kaggerz chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Yay! You make me happy! _

And now we know where most of the STDs in the Patient Demon's piss comes from!

The hospital's next, wo! Pyramid Head.. err, Cone Head, appears twice, James falls from a roof, Maria gets stabbed at the end, and there's the Nurse Demons! I can't wait to see how you portray it! D

Beautiful! I giggled hysterically, like a high crack-whore.
MegFallow chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This story is hilarious keep up the good work!
AlessaCherylHeather chapter 7 . 2/7/2007
I see you've updated. Great chapter. I like the funny part when Addy mistook serial for cereal and how he stupidly thought that the ringing bell thing refers to the door bell. Addy is so stupid, it makes me sick. LOL
Darkcomet chapter 7 . 2/7/2007
Your just a dickless fatso..Hahahahahahahahahaha..priceless

that is what we all think isn't it? I love this story so pleas update soon. dickless fatso..whoo good one
MegFallow chapter 7 . 2/7/2007
Bwahahahahaha! I love it how you make Maria a guy-hungry slut willing to fuck the first thing that has a penis and then you make her rape the straightjacket monster so funny!

I love the part where you have her call her pimp! When they meet up with Pyramid Head again you should have it try and make Maria join its group of bitches even be relentless with it so it ends up chasing them and stuff like in the game. Just a suggestion great job!
MegFallow chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
LOL! This is so funny you have to keep going, the part with the two hobbits Sam and Frodo was hilarious! Good work!
MegFallow chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
HAHAHAHHAHAHA! This is a hilarious story, I like the flashback with James and Mary tearing the head off of his Barney doll. Awesome! LOL!
Darkcomet chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
I love it when the witch-brat gets hit with blunt objects to the face it is the best thing in the world. I hope you update the story soon it is freaking hillarious. Adios
Kaggerz chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
Yay! It's on to the Bowl-a-Rama, the strip club, and the hospital next! I love the hospital; I can't wait to see the nurse demons.. The strippers with lead pipes they can barely pick up and outfits that look like they've been smeared with shit.

Anyway, I loved the update!
AlessaCherylHeather chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
I'm laughing like crazy reading this chapter. Your description on Jaimes encounters are super funny. The part about the hotel toilet was sick. But I liked it. The Marey and Mareeyah names are definitely classic! Please continue.
Kaggerz chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
Yay! _ I couldn't help but laugh at her peeing in her dad's coffee. The coins were beautiful, too! I love how closely it stays to the actual video game.. without.. for lack of a better phrase, -being- the video game. Yeah, you know what I mean.

The Marie thing was quite the twist, though!

You're still my hero.