Reviews for Everything Changes
freiheitfuehlen chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
I know Im a little late, but Ive just stumbled over your story and I just had to review. I really like it. I think youve written them, exspecially her, very well.

Oh and "Dere, are we going to be ok?"

Me:"I hope, I just really hope so!"
Steph36 chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
I like the story so far. Please continue!
ELM-Tree10 chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
Great job this story is soo nice. i love addison and derek together. update soon
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
luv it! its exactly like her!
IsntSheLovely21 chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
aww. Derek and Addi in domestic bliss.
Kedda chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
I liked the chapter... more Derek and Addison I say.
AJeff chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Really love this chapter. This is how it should be. GA writers should take lessons from you. Love the ending!
skylinechick07 chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
hope you get into mer's head next
AJeff chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Again, another great chapter. "I need my Addi." I love that! I want more! Thanks.
AJeff chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This is great! l love Addison and Derek together. Also, Alex and Izzie.
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
luv it! PLEASE DONT HAVE DRECK AND ADDISON 2GETHER!
just-normal chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
heyy there girl! i agree with whoever said you have the characters down pat... even though i've never seen the show lol i can definitely tell what they're like though, so good job!
Kate chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
This is such a great story! I love that Derek admits that he still loves Addie, but that he will have a hard time trusting her, please keep them together and show how they work through their problems. You are doing a great job of displaying their thoughts and feelings! Please update soon!
Laura chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
It is great! You have her character down. Please keep Addison and Derek together.
specialfrog chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
powerful writting-you captured her thoughts/feelings really well-actually sounds like addi...cant wait to read more