Reviews for Kagome's Destiny
AmFo00120 chapter 16 . 8/10
Omg I love this story it is so good I once read this story when I was in high school but then I forgot about until a couple of days ago I found it again. Also when are you uploading more chapters and if so is kagome and sesshomaru going to have any children because that would be so amazing if they did.
AlloraDennise chapter 16 . 6/26
Author.. Soo far this is my most favorite story .. I'm really sad that you haven't been able to update it in years. I really hipe that you can finish this story. It's awesome and creative and i think everyone will and love it. I hope you can update this story soon...
coolchick87 chapter 16 . 4/15/2015
I love your story please update it real soon.
Apples of Blood chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
Nkaura-Ruta-La chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Okay, I'm sorry and please don't take this as a flame, take it as CC for if you try to write another fic with sesshomaru in it. You made sesshomaru an absolute IDIOT! He is obviously not in any higher position then the other lords and ladys, but he was stupid and tried to kill the eastern lady. A lord that has had his lands as long as he has should not be so stupid as to start wars just because he felt insulted. A lord that has had his lands as long as he has should also know that peace between the lands is better for him. I am really mad at how stupid he is.
christonni chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
damn... now that's what i call rough sex.
macosha chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
i read this somewhere
amanda valerio chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read and i have read a lot
i give points to the writer and keep up the amazing job on these
so far i have read 145 fanfics for just this show alone also i think that kagome as a demon would be awesome and sorry i wrote such a long comment i just so much to say
mwkarl chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
I fell in love with this story, and am wondering did you give up hope on it? I should hope not. This is wonderful. Please add the remaining chapters.
Mist17 chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
marisa crockett chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
I love this story
taylor chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
it would have been better without cuss word when sesshomaru said bitch
xXSexyBedHeadXx chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
It's great! You should definitely keep updating. I don't get why some people hate lemons. I mean sure if they're too young or something like that but honestly I'm surprised at how squeamish people can be.
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
I'm glad I found this on cause deviant art was mean to me
Guugghhhgvgh chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
The name of the weapon is. Tusigua stupid bonehead ass. Ever watch the epesodes?