Reviews for Kagome's Destiny
coolchick87 chapter 16 . 4/15
I love your story please update it real soon.
Apples of Blood chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
*GASPING* HOW IS DIS POSSIBLEAY?
Nkaura-Ruta-La chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Okay, I'm sorry and please don't take this as a flame, take it as CC for if you try to write another fic with sesshomaru in it. You made sesshomaru an absolute IDIOT! He is obviously not in any higher position then the other lords and ladys, but he was stupid and tried to kill the eastern lady. A lord that has had his lands as long as he has should not be so stupid as to start wars just because he felt insulted. A lord that has had his lands as long as he has should also know that peace between the lands is better for him. I am really mad at how stupid he is.
christonni chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
damn... now that's what i call rough sex.
macosha chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
i read this somewhere
amanda valerio chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read and i have read a lot
i give points to the writer and keep up the amazing job on these
so far i have read 145 fanfics for just this show alone also i think that kagome as a demon would be awesome and sorry i wrote such a long comment i just so much to say
mwkarl chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
I fell in love with this story, and am wondering did you give up hope on it? I should hope not. This is wonderful. Please add the remaining chapters.
Mist17 chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!?
marisa crockett chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
I love this story
taylor chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
it would have been better without cuss word when sesshomaru said bitch
xXSexyBedHeadXx chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
It's great! You should definitely keep updating. I don't get why some people hate lemons. I mean sure if they're too young or something like that but honestly I'm surprised at how squeamish people can be.
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
I'm glad I found this on cause deviant art was mean to me
Guugghhhgvgh chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
The name of the weapon is. Tusigua stupid bonehead ass. Ever watch the epesodes?
Enshrined chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I love this story it is great
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
this note was updated like... almost 7 year ago. Are you sure you'll update it?