Reviews for The Real World
Teen-Lyokofan7777 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I have an idea but I want to have ch. 4 from your fan fiction. I have a crazy 'what if' sticking out of my ears as if I have corn cobs in them!
Weasleygirlz chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Awesome! When is the next chapter out!
Teen-Lyokofan7777 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
An awesome, but hilarious story (Especially the part about Odd needing a glass of water. Odd is really funny.) It is cool :) I am impressed. One thing that really jumped me into the story was the recipe on warm milk.
Teen-Lyokofan7777 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
I just want to know where you got the recipe for chapter five. It is really cool!:) If I were to judge that recipe I would give it a ten out of ten (After waking up of course...lol)
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
I LOVE this story! UPDATE THIS REALLY SOON!
Lord Mephisto chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
hey, you ever gonna update this story? laters
Digitick chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
interesting story.

Now it's got me wondering whether or not Aelita will be able to get away and stay away from Jules for long.

great stuff!
Lucy McGonagle chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
yay! They're all together again! Now...j/a fluff? *puppy eyes* Please?
KFan II chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
I'm so sorry! I thought your story was action/adventure/romance. I looked at the top and saw it was Horror/Sci-Fi! Sorry, yeah, um, sorry! Nothing wrong with the story, sorry!
KFan II chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Possibly the best story I've ever read of this TV show. But you need to add XANA, and little bit more of the romance. You've got the action and the adventure, but none of the romance.
JillBelpois-HinataUzumaki chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
YOU ARE SUCH A DIP_*! WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO MAKE STORIES YOU SAK OF CRAP! YOU SAD EXCUSE FOR A DONKEYS REAREND! BURN IN HECK! LOL JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOUR STORIES! WRITE MORE NOW BEFORE I TURN INTO THE HULK!
Cold-Foxx chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
LoL, I loved that chapter Update soon... Poor Aelita; I wouldn't be crying, thought. I'de be going Kitty Demon from Hell...
CharmedMilliE chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
awesome.
sargentaaron2004 chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
HAHAHA this is getting cool, an instant addition to my favorite stories list!
Cold-Foxx chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
Oh, trouble from the van! LoL, update soon Good chapter!