Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
jenn.keyser chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I'm stalking you a bit. You have always been my favorite fan fic writer, and I wanted to go back and see how you progressed. This story holds up really well.
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh my gosh! I love it!

I'm sure I reviewed this years ago, so I'm not sure it will let me re-review it (unless, maybe, I wasn't signed in when I first reviewed). Anyway, I'll give it a go just in case it works! :)

What an awesome story! I love where you took the characters. I'm a sucker for years later Breakfast Club reunions because it's so fun to read different ideas on their various paths. Yours is great. Your Claire and Bender are perfectly in character to how I would imagine them in the future. Love it!

Cheers!
Del
Short But Deadly chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love this story.
florrey chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Sadly, it's rather realistic for Claire and John not having had a happily ever after right after highschool. The more I do like their reunion later, escpecially because they now can meet somehow on even ground.

I'd love to read more of your writing!
Daisy Jay chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was AMAZING3
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
wow, I really really really liked it! :D great job!
brittie bear chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I think this Claire x Bender, was my favourite one out of them all. Well that and Night Tears. I absolutely adore your Breakfast Club work. I wish you had more stories for this pairing! I'm favouriting all of them though, just because I love them that much. I sincerely hope you write more in the future for this fandom. :)
Wolfy101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aw! That was so cute! You got the personalities of the characters really well!
PinkDough chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
OMG...This is so good...I love The Breakfast its my favorite movie
astrakane chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
so romantic! *sigh* it was awesome! thanks for it ! i really really enjoyed it !
J chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Like this a lot. Last line, though, "into" should be "in to."
Devin chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Ome of the best i've read. Ever.
momentofbored chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Cute:)
Philipa Aleshre chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
aw! I loved this! John! He was so... so... I don't know, i just love him! the way you picture them made me laugh... when Claire said she wasn't an 18 year-old girl anymore! lol but she seemed so! P

anyway, i loved this, actually, i'm adding it to my fav's P

BYE! KEEP WRITING!
cleanslate chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
very nice. I really enjoyed this story.