Reviews for Taking Over Me
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
T_T!

You kept writing but never upload another chapter in this story -.-!... it was really lovely and I hope you would finish it at some point. There is just so little pansy / hermione fics that seem to have happy endings that most of the time I just have to keep the kleenex box at my desk because there's no point on having it in any other place -.-!

ps. sooo, they're at their 7th year... no voldemort or he has already died?
Frenchhornbook chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
where is this going to go? so excited...
Amane-Misa16 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
i really hope your still writing this story it's really good so far
Zear chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
is defently hoping you will finish this bc oh man it was so hot and mhhn please please finish this
bjetjh20 chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
excellent
Dartxni chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
you write an extremely hot pansy
Iku The Clover Maiden chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
It's really really good PLEASE CONTINUE

or ill be sad
Courage-April chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
i really wish you would update this story. i really like it, especially the encounter you had between them, it's brilliant. waiting for the update! please let it be soon!
NotJealous chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
need more! please
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
okay, really like this but for christmas I think not only but every other reading would like an update... a chapter atleast maybe even two if you're feeling generous, just please update!

~dreamer
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
i think your adication is acceptible for a reason not posting. Fingersmith is a very very ood movie, hated the book though, that same other has some better books.

~dreamer
mj2602 chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
wow!how amazing...you make me all hot!please update!i will read all your work!
iim asia chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
i love your story.

updates soon?

]

oh, and to that chick,

well thats kind of an...odd (to say the least) review. seriously. why would the author of the story even want to know that. just say you liked the story and that's that. jeez. people on the net just keep getting freakier and freakier. wtf is wrong with the world these days? your weird. (that chick, not the author)
HGPP chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
that part with Hermione being forceful with Pansy *nose bleed* fecking hawtness I wanna know what happens next _ pwease
MaryJayne chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
that is an awsome story and i will be very sad if you dont update soon...:D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »