Reviews for The Wish
Moka Raiden chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
Wow cool there a squeal?
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Good so far! I totally agree that Star Wars and Lord of the Rings should burn in hell! But don't dis Harry Potter! Anyway ur so right cheerleaders suck! Well keep up the good work! LOL!
Beastfire chapter 9 . 2/8/2006
Great job! OOH! Did somebody say sequel? Keep in mind, if you wanna borrow my OC, Ivy, at any time, feel free. Write that sequel soon, please!
Navy2Blue chapter 9 . 2/6/2006
That was Awesome! Can't wait for the next one! _
x-Ray-Ray-x chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
Me: *Claps* I loved this story, and i can't wait for the sequel!

Sasha: Yeah, write again really soon, and Good luck Gibson!
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
Great story! I can't wait for the sequal, write more soon!
Quarma Kaietsu chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
Solid! Cool!
I Am Imaginary chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
HI! It's me again! Okay, so the grammar is somewhat improving (the two chapters before tis took a while for me to decode...) but there is one thing I need to point out. The word is "fulfilled" not "for filled"! I'm sorry, that just bothered me to no end! (Hmm... I'm probably not going to sleep well tonight [actually it's really about a quarter after 1 in the AM!] now...) Can't wait fot the sequel! ~.~
LegendBecomesMyth chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
Great story so far! Hurry up with the sequel! BTW, thanks for reviewing to my story!
x-Ray-Ray-x chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
Me: Aww, everything is coming to an end! well cya soon!
Lica-Lover-Forever chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
Hi its me. Lica-Lover-Forever

i cant wait for the next story
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
Great chapter! Obviously Isis doesn't like the monkey's too much except for Gibson! I wonder if that will change in the next story? Oh well! Update soon!
Dean chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
When are you going to update the last wish chapter 8 and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Alton Brown-eyed Gurl chapter 7 . 1/30/2006