Reviews for Investigation of Major Kusanagi's Day
LuipaardJack chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This was amazing; as usual, I loved the part about Togusa. Electronic snakes? Man, good thing he's on the team, huh?

You sincerely do Section 9 justice. I've never seen such exquisite characterization in this fandom.
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
If there is one thing in common with ALL of the GitS fanficts, it's that Batou always nailed with a sucker-punch - verbal or physical. What a laugh! Nailed with coffe and scared of snakes, all in one 'day'. Nice diary that encompasses the Major methodical manner ot perspective. In her case, it's what's UNDER the 'hood' that's more facinating. Great JOB!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Hrm...very good. I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw that the fic was just snippets of the Major's day...but wow this was really good. You really caught her personality on the page as well as her interactions with all the other members of Section 9. I liked how she analyzes everybody, especially Batou. I do like the strange relationship the two share. Keep up the great work, I hope to see more GITS fics from you in the future!
regie27 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
There's a lot of really good stuff here. Character depictions are dead on and the balance between the seriousness and humor is skillfully well maintained. I really enjoyed the Major's input on Aramaki and of course, that little incident with the terrorit that changed her clothing style, that was priceless! I'm really looking forward to see more of your GITS fics.
lithiumxflower chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
i thought that this was really good.. considering how hard it is to get the major's personality right.. you did great work.. she may be part of the reason i havn't yet posted a story in here.. i'm working on one.. but the major's killing me :3 shes sly yet so serious at times.. and then funny and sexual... ugh.. the list goes on and on.. you seemed to have pin pointed her main traits though.. good job xD