Reviews for Abduction Aftermath
Cristoforis100 chapter 103 . 8/12/2020
This was a great story. Would love more if you ever come back to it.
Ann chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
Well, I was afraid the story was unfinished. Such a good study of relationship and the psychology of dealing with severe trauma. Well done. I would have liked some issues to have been concluded, but I guess you didn't think it necessary. I doubt you're working on a sequel since it has been so long. I enjoyed reading, I hope you enjoyed the writing. Best wishes.
Guest chapter 103 . 4/1/2019
I’ve really enjoyed your story “Abduction Aftermath”. However, I feel like it stopped abruptly, needing more.
Are you truely finished? I would welcome more.
Grace
Guest chapter 103 . 10/9/2018
I just found this and LOVE it!
Would love to hear the ending xx
Popular Cats chapter 103 . 7/31/2018
I love this fic and have read it so many times. I hope you return to complete it someday, but even if not, thank you for writing it!
Olaenda chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
I would love to see this story finished. You have done a wonderful job so far. Evokes a lot of emotion as I was reading it!
lainey castle chapter 103 . 3/24/2017
Amazing story I would love to see where Silly and Dr. Mike go from here. Maybe even a happy ending.
beachbumz4.5 chapter 102 . 2/2/2017

I really enjoy this story Abduction Aftermath!
Will you be continuing on? I know it's been a few years.
I really like the direction it's going.

Grace
lilacmermaid33 chapter 103 . 12/4/2016
I've really enjoyed rereading this one ... I hope you'll come back and finish it one day? It would be such a shame to leave it here, just when things seem to be turning a corner for them!
Amandah Leigh chapter 103 . 6/27/2015
This is fantastic. The writing is solid, the characters feel canon and convincing (especially through dialogue) and I have been engrossed in the plot for two straight days. I know it's been nearly two years since the last update but I sincerely hope to see more of this fic in the future.

A*Leigh
Guest chapter 103 . 6/24/2015
Amazing story. Love the amout of detail and the length. Is chapter 103 the end?
mikeandsully4ever chapter 103 . 2/17/2015
This so needs an ending. Please? Has me on the edge of my seat. It takes such a dark topic and handles it with precision and sympathy. You must have done your homework. But please give us an ending.
bspooky3 chapter 103 . 12/16/2014
I just found this story 2 days ago and have not been able to put it down. Now here I am at the last posted chapter desperately wishing you had and will continue on with it?... Its an absolutely amazing story
Barb B chapter 103 . 8/12/2014
Great story line and chapter but it has been a long time since you have written and added to the story. I am trying to be patient but it is difficult when you want to read the next and then the next chapter. When are you going to write more?
vickisan chapter 103 . 7/24/2014
Will there ever be more?