Reviews for Legend
Laziness Incarnate chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Very nice work! I liked Cain's slow realization of his own feelings-it seemed very him, somehow.
Rockies chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow, this was a rather evocative piece. The emotions in this story were so palpable. Amazing work.
rydi123 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
tastefuly written.
Tsume7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Wow...that one made me cry...It was beautiful!
roseneko chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow! Very well written; angsty, yes, but that's what Cain is for, right? :) Good characterization, and especially good use of canon as a building block. I especially like Cain's ruminations on heroism and roles...the ending also seemed appropriate. Thanks for an excellent read!
Desert Lynx chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Aw, such a sad story, but it's also really good.
Myka chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
That was fantastic. And the angst _ You even made me like the Kain/Rosa aspects of it *is pairing picky* Really great stuff.
DTitania chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This story actually made me feel depressed, but please take that as a compliment! It just shows that the fic was well written.

I think I know the essay you refered to in your author's note - I have too admit that most arguments in it seem a bit far-fetched to me. However, in your story the idea of Cecil/Kain didn't strike me as odd as before (although I'm still skeptical and will always be). Points for you!

But I'm rambling - I really liked your work and it is a great addition to the few good and original FF4 stories. Good job! :)
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Amazing work.
Abyrae chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Oh, Kain angst! Lovely, yummy Kain angst! Yes, I know his name is spelled "Cain" in the Japanese version, but I type "Kain" out of habit. As long as we know which character I'm talking about, all's good, no? .

That is one of the best Final Fantasy IV stories I have read on in months! I really love your style; it's detailed, but not too much, clear, but not too simplistic. I loved what you posted of "Shades of Grey" so far (correct me if I typed the title wrong), and this one definitively won a spot on my "Favorite Stories" list.

I have to admit I've never been a big fan of Rosa (she's maybe my 6th or 7th favourite character of FFIV), or that I've never seen Cecil's and Kain's relationship from that angle. The story still touched me, though. It brought tears to my eyes, and I felt all sorts of things for Rosa and Kain as I read this piece.

Definitively a welcomed addition to the Final Fantasy section. Good work! Will keep my eyes opened for more of your work.