Reviews for Restless Hearts
sakura reader7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is really nice and I enjoyed reading it have you ever thought of writing an after the Christmas disaster/epilogue to the movie. I'm just wondering how you think a picnic would be like then?
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I liked how you incorporated the songs in there. I think my favorite part was when Jack was about to kiss her. Always seems like that perfect moment just has to get interupted by something. Oh well, at least he gave her a peck on the cheek.
Thelambx chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i thought this one was really romantic
Katieghost chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was so cute! w I loved the way you wrote it. The words you used to describe, the bit of the songs, and just the way how you narrate the events makes it seem so.. perfect. Oh, and i also loved how made them both restless and with a crush on each other. Most of the times, only one of them is in love with the other.. But anyways, that was a great story, and I'm glad i read it! Hope you keep writing like this!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hnn. -happy noise- 'Tis cute.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This was quite lovely. The interplay between Jack and Sally was adoreable, and the Halloween Town touches were just perfect. You captured the surreality of the film in your writing just spectacularly, and its counterpoint with the normalcy of the main plot's romance was delightful to watch. Thanks for highlighting this one!

-Christopher
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh, nice! Better than nice! Wonderful! I love it! LOVE IT! .
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Very smooth and calming. I loved it.

-GCOE
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Kerichi I love your work! Are you the same Kerichi from Mugglenet?
Operamuse chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Couldn't resist checking out this cute NBC ficlet. Just like Sally, it made my insides feel all gooey and melty.
Hotaru chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh! It's soo beautiful! I love Nightmare Before Christmas! No matter what time of year. lol Sally's lament was one of my fav songs from the movie and I'm glad you were able to incorperate (sp?) it so well in your fic.

Keep up the good work!
littlekittykat chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aw, short and sweet huh? Nice.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
That was beautiful. So cute. Lock, Shock, and Barrel were very IC; made me giggle. Good job!
Lady Assassin Moonbeam chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Aw _

That's so sweet!
drunk.monkey chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
omg, this is so cute! im like a hopeless romantic therfore I love this story! keep writing, or tell me if this is the only chapter