Reviews for Nightmare
TNBCcrazed chapter 7 . 2/12
Wow, I thought this was gonna be a story I didn't comment on about Adult Situations, or (Depending the the Titan) how sad that was that it happened, but... Poor Raven... I hope Slade dies.
More chapter 30 . 1/13
Chapters

L
Newosis chapter 30 . 1/10
O h no
Dspee6 chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
:'(
pintsize chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
Seriously the beast boy my baby shit is anoying he would never say that
redandyellow not logged in chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Hey. Raven is pregnant isn't she?
AsHaYaM a2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Escape my reality chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
beastboy is being an ass. i mean raven is suffering right now and he is only making it worse.
Escape my reality chapter 11 . 12/4/2008
starfire is funy! hahahahhahahaha
sinomin chapter 30 . 8/14/2008
The baby's finally born! Does that mean that Slade is gonna come after it? What are they gonna name it? Can't wait to see what happens next!
countryvamp chapter 30 . 3/31/2008
this is a very good story, what about slade? i am looking forward to reading more, this is a very adicting story
Agent of the Divine One chapter 30 . 3/27/2008
Woo! That was intense! And it is good to see that there is such joy surrounding the baby's birth.

But Slade is sure to know of this somehow. And then it will come time for action.
lala3553 chapter 29 . 12/15/2007
i love it keep writeing
khakfsdukgd chapter 29 . 12/13/2007
Dunno about you guys but I'm getting tired of Raven and Beastboy arguing and all the cheesy mushy apologetic bull they constantly spew out. The parts of this story I like are when Beastboy isn't in it. I seriously hope that if you do plan on continuing this that you kill him off once and for all. Just how many times are you going to make him "break his promise" anyways? It's getting really old. Make Raven cut herself some more that's always fun. Do SOMETHING interesting. Nothing like waiting a few months for a chapter in which nothing important happens. Cut out the BS and the filler and start moving the plot along please. If you're going to put in a bunch of useless filler chapters at least update more. And don't reply to this review because I won't answer. It's in your best interest to spice this %#& up.
hamsterlover chapter 29 . 10/22/2007
PLEASE MAKE MORE P.U (PLEASE UPDATE)