Reviews for Dinner In Paradise
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this is gr8
RazzleDazzleRose chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
A weird yet amusing story. As someone already mentioned, I was expecting the review section to be filled with a billion 'ROT IN HELL!' comments, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Personally, though, I would've preferred for the religious figures to be a bit more true to their own teachings. I think it would've been better for Prophet Muhammad to politely decline Dionysis' offer of wine, for example. But overall it was pretty amusing.
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Very nice scene. It manages to be meaningful and spiritual without being emotionally taxing. Good work.
Waugh chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Darn straight.
cherry blossom rain chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i like it. :)
avi17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I was laughing and smiling through the entire thing, despite the sad truth of it. The teachings of these great figures, historical or not, have become warped beyond belief, haven't they?

I loved the way you did this, though. Light-hearted and humorous, but with a deeper message- that everyone's right in the end, and that we need not fight (at least, that's what I got out of it). And the last line about Adam reaching for the fruit bowl amused me. XD
Laureselde chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
see, now this is what "heaven" should be like.

everyone all happy and everything.

i suppose it doesn't account for the devil or whatever other likenesses other religions have though...

when i peeked on to your reviews section i expected to see a barrage of fundementalists screaming "GO BURN IN HELL" or something equally as original

you probably just deleted them all

but it's nice to hope that you weren't bothered by such biggots.

keep up the "open mind"!
Chumpette chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
_ Lovely. That was clever; I enjoyed it. I sure hope Heaven's really like this, ne?
The All Knowing God of Hats chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Clever.
Freida Right chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This is pretty interesting. I never would have thought of this. I'll have to show it to my pastor and see what she thinks (provided, of course, that you allow me to).
nothingnothing chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
YOU FUNDAMENTALIST ASSHOLES RUIN MY LIFE, JUST BECAUSE I LOVE GUYS AND I AM A GUY CAN'T I JUST LOVE WHO I WANT? WHY DOES THAT MEAN IM GOING TO HELL? GOD ISN'T REAL BECUZ IF HE WAS I WOULND'T SUFFER. IF JESUS WAS REAL I WOULDN'T SUFFER

JESUS DOESN'T LOVE YOU OR ME. NEITHER DOES GOD.

GOD DIDN'T CREATE HUMANS, HUMANS CREATED GOD...