Reviews for Where To Turn
pllfreak33 chapter 26 . 4/16
I hope you continue this story and Lucas finds out the girls just found out the night before just before his fight with Brooke for her and right after for Peyton and he makes up with them! Please update really soon!
pllfreak33 chapter 20 . 4/16
I think Lucas will flip out! Keith will be all he has and in Tree Hill he has his dad his brother his stepmother and best friend! This is Keith's worst idea yet!
pllfreak33 chapter 14 . 4/15
It worries me that this is Lucas's 4th of overdose though!
pllfreak33 chapter 4 . 4/14
I really hate Dan right now! God his oldest lost his mother try being a bit more sensitive about it!
pllfreak33 chapter 2 . 4/14
I feel so bad for Lucas!
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
Please update this! wheres part 27, really do love this story please don't give up on it
SciFiLvr13 chapter 26 . 12/6/2013
UPDATE!
maryrizzo11 chapter 26 . 6/23/2013
You should update this story ! It's good and I want my Brucas ending :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 26 . 8/13/2011
"Ah, who knew such benign little office supplies could be so lethal and deadly! Maybe we should stop carrying Sigs and switch to staplers instead! Just when you thought it was safe to go to Office Depot!" Tony quipped loudly in a perfect movie announcer's voice. love Tony and his ways to keep amused at the office.

I am glad him and the kid are so alike. It will be easier to watch over him. They both are getting along so well. Tony thoughts about him being a long lost brother it seems so right.

Hope Tony doesn't get hurt with who ever is breaking in.

can't wait for more
QueenAnne30 chapter 26 . 11/6/2009
so i have read this story like a million times now and still i wait for an update. this story is to good to go to waste.
SAM chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
still hoping youll start this story again soon
GracelandFan chapter 26 . 12/29/2008
Poor, poor Lucas. Poor boy. I hope Dan stops playing mind games with him.

Totally love the story.

Lizmary96
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
well its been a long time since youve last updated ive been waiting to c what what will happen between lucas and dan
bl220 chapter 26 . 10/8/2008
good story hope you gonna update anytime soon
SleepingBedHead chapter 26 . 9/5/2008
Wow AMAZING Storyy... I LOVED IT!... Please Update Soon!