Reviews for Finding My Sweetheart
Emily chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Its great! Here are some of the names i can remember: the blowfish bloat, the starfish is peach,
lolgokgorgng chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
please make more!
Spidey Viewer chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
bubbles, the yellow fish who's obsessed with bubbles, is a GUY!
Sonicshadowandtailsfanforever chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
The ending was an unexspected turn of events
Dreamsand Caster 2 chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
nemo the saddiest episode of
rainbow fish
GOBSTOPPPER chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
writers block, eh? well i got some ideas for what could happen next:

- Coral could start yelling at him and marlin could try and explain.

- Coral could move in, awkardly.

- there could be rivalry between coral and dory.

hope it helped!
whazzup3929 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
update?
Exmoorpony chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
In order to review, I can't log into my Fanfiction account. The above name is my fanfiction account. :/

I love this idea! Except the wedding was a little weird and technically Marlin and Dory wouldn't have been able to have a kid. I love the idea of Coral coming back though. The bubbles guy is actually named Bubbles I think, and isn't a girl. The cleaner shrimp's name is Jacques. The white and black striped male fish with scars is Gill. The girl starfish is Peach. And I don't know the names of the other fish. The angelfish might be named Angel, but I don't remember quite. If you look on Wikipedia, it might list Finding Nemo and the characters. :)

Great story. I'll keep watching for more chapters, for sure!
werefen2 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
FYI, Bubbles, Gurgle, Bloat, Gill, and Jaques are all boys. Deb/Flo is a not sure wat Peach is.
justcallmereggie chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Oh, I disgust myself. XD It was too late last night when I wrote that. I meant, "who and what each of the members IS!" ;;
justcallmereggie chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
To all: just so you know who/what each of the Tank Gang members are!

Well, obviously you know Gill (the Moorish Idol leader.) But everyone else...

Peach~the starfish (female)

Deb~the damselfish with her "sister-reflection" Flo (female)

Bubbles~the bubble-obsessed yellow tang (male)

Gurgle~the germophobic royal gramma (male)

Bloat~the porcupine pufferfish (male)

Jacques~the French shrimp (male)
Justin chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Don't listen to the *in people who don't like your 's good!Some mistakes but you can do it!I think the names are Deb for the "reflection" fish,Bubbles for the bubbly fish,bloat For the puffer,Jaques for the crab/lobster one,and thats what I on chapter 3 and waiting for chapter 4!
Gilbert Winchester chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
HOLD UP CHICA!

dory said in finding nemo that she didn't remember if she even had a family. lol! whats up with that? anyway, this is very entertaining so far. good job! XD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »