Reviews for Christmas Traditions
Black Friar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Gorgeous story! So full of heart and I really enjoyed that it was so hard for Bruce to adjust because it makes it so believable.
Jubes2681 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This was an amazing story! I just started reading Nightwing fanfic and this was really done well. Great job!
LuoLiBei chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Aw, how sweet yet sad. I was thinking Bruce was being a bit of a jerk there at Mass, but really that's got to be a much more realistic reaction than loving every moment of sudden parenthood. I think it showed an interesting side of the playboy, I mean yes it's kind of an act to cover for the Bat, but he'd get used to doing certain things that wouldn't work with a kid around. Karen wasn't a bad OC either, and it's kind of nice that she seems to realize Dick's pain without being overbearing and MarySueish. Ah, the orange in the stocking, who would think it would be so important to a kid? I like how even though things could never be like they were, there could be touches of the past. I enjoy the image of a 20something Dick sitting indian style on the floor eating an orange while surrounded by presents. :) Nice writing in general, I didn't notice any errors or anything that took away from the plot. Keep on writing!
Fanfic Fish chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
The was just freakin cute! I like how Bruce's current girlfriend . . . or just date was sweet and liked Dick. The orange in the stocking was absulutely masterful, it was just feakin genious! Two thumbs up, great job. And I hope to see another Christmas fic before it actually is Christmas, cause this one was absolutely amazing.
Hiyami chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Great fic! Hehe... Sorry if I haven't been reading or reviewing your stories of late. Got caught up with tha anime fandoms... I don't read much from other categories outside anime. I really like this fic though! Till another blue moon than! Hehe...
mystjade chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Wow, after so long, between nightwing stories, you prove that it is, as alway's worth the wait. I love this story, even Karen's charichter, was very strong, in so little word's, she spring's into flesh. The only complaint I have (and it is a small one) Alfred doesn't seem as strong as he ussuly does in your stories. He is still the kind one the guirdien of guirdian;s, but he is not quite as bittingly funny as he often is. Still the story slay's, me. The ending is so beutifully aproprite, and instresting. Also the beggaining, and the snow fight were subtley funny.
Syl chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
A lovely story despite Bruce being his usual exasperating self. Little Dicky always brings a catch to my heart, especially when I see the sadness in his blue eyes over the recent loss of his parents.