Reviews for The Hardest Test
Ron Solo chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
i have read this story over and over, and printed out faith and, i cant remember the name of the story but it is the sequel to salvation!
lord vadermort
ElsaSkywalker chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
I'm not sure if you still check this site anymore, but I just wanted to say that this chapter moved me very deeply. I cried when Luke died, and I have never cried reading a Fanfiction. I actually have never cried reading anything, but this chapter seemed to get to me like nothing ever has before. You are my favorite author on this site, and this story was amazing (I finished the story before reviewing this chapter). I'm glad I had the privilege of reading this very touching story.
Jambee chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
This is a very touching story of Anakin, Luke and Leia's love for each other. Note for self: Anakin turns back from being Vader and becomes the vice president of the new republic. This story takes place after Luke brings Anakin back to life after Return of the Jedi. Luke has the ability to heal others. Anakin and Luke
have a very touching and compassionate relationship. I liked the light saber duos they had together.
Eldar-Melda chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Very great story!
Viragina chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Wow! Wonderful story!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So the barrier Leia has put up towards her father is starting to falter. That's good. And Luke geta his first solo mission as a Jedi. Well not really solo but without his father anyway. Somehow I get the feeling Mon Mothma will need to change her mind on keeping Anakin "grounded" on Coruscant., though. Reading on...
Darth Perfidious chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
To sum it all up... HOLY COW! This is without a doubt the BEST fanfic I've read in VERY a long time. Such great detail; The writing of all the emotion expressed throughout this first chapter gave me goosebumps. You've got some talent, my friend.

I have no idea if you are making more of these stories or anything like that, but, if that's the case, you should definately keep going with your writing... Amazing. Just amazing.

Of course, you probably should have waited until Revenge of the Sith came out to publish this stuff because Anakin had lost A LOT more than just his right arm. He lost every limb and was burnt to a crisp. But, either way, this was great! I'm gonna read the next chapter and every other one that come after.

See ya!
Kerzenhalter chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Dear Shy Snootles,
thats a wonderful story ( /a new life), heartbreaking beautiful and deep, I enjoyed reading very much. Youre a talented writer, really, I just lived in the story and felt with Luke and Anakin as if it were real. Luke is wonderful, I always admired heroes like him, strong and brave and still so gentle, innocent and loving. I like the way you describe the father-son -relationship and their feelings and the way you show a good Anakin who deeply repents his crimes, willing to make up for it.
Youre pretty much idealistic, arent you? Thats fine, you remind me so much at myself when I was young, dreaming of peace and a better world. All those ideals you have, to love, to help, to trust, to forgive, never giving up on someone are mine, too. But I think with idealism alone you get terribly disappointed about the world, there is still so much war and violence, you cant probably go to president Assad and turn him to the good side - I cant tell you how much I wish I could - but God can change a heart. To be honest, I am much far from being selfless, I dont have that unconditional love like Luke has in your story - I can only pray to God to give me when it is needed. May I ask you, do you believe in God? I do, I am convinced that there is a God, a loving, caring, forgiving father - and yes, Shy Snootles, I do believe in second chances, I do believe in redemption and forgiveness - through my Lord and saviour Jesus! And true forgiveness is possible, here is an example in reality: Corrie ten Boom (a holland christian who hided jews during 2. world war, who suffered in concentration camp and lost her father and her sister, but still could forgive): story on forgiving, .org.
Dear ShySnootles, Id like to get to know you personel, please write me, Id be very happy to hear from you, here is my email-adress:
Id like to send you a CD as a little present as thanks for making me happy with your story, I guess youd like it, beautiful meditative songs about fatherhood ("fathers house" by Brian Doerksen)
With all best wishes and love
Angelika
ArtistsChild93 chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
That was absolutely amazing! It kept my interest at every turn. I even cried during this story.
EbonyWing chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Wow...just...wow.

*in awe*
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
loved it! keep going!
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Brilliant! The entire series!

Oh, Force...
AnnAisu chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Almost (but not quite)sickeningly sweet, it manages to spread the message of love and peace throughout it's contents. A precious story, full of precious people. A good writing, a work of art guided by love (and the Force).

Fav
StarRose85 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I Enjoy this story Tremendously I keep thinking out Scenarios where pame and obi-wanare found Alive And rejoined the family Of light and love I hope That is OK ? I hope someday you will do a sequel
Cipher Nine chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
I truly love this series. I can't really think of anything else to say right now, just...wow... and... great job!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »