Reviews for Sweet Compassion
EriksMellowSopranoOhyesIdid chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
...*whispers*one for now and one for later...
auditoryeden chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
Considering "the sanctity of the confessional is open to all" she'd probably be allowed to confess and be absolved, granted she came in a spirit of contrition, yahdah yahdah yahdah.
WildeJunkie96 chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
I know the section of this story that I am commenting on might be several years old, but I just had to point it out, even though its not THAT big-if you're going with the movie description for Erik, he would have been 'Devil's Child' not 'Living Corpse'. Not only is 'Devil's Child' what was used in the movie, there's also not anything corpse-y about movie-Erik anyway, so...

Other than that, I like the story)

-N
JNRWJ96 chapter 13 . 1/23/2010
YAY ROAUL BASHING
JNRWJ96 chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
love it tonz...her dad must be blind to not see the bucket!
JNRWJ96 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
who...javerts gotta potty mouth!
Wicked Witch of the North chapter 33 . 9/27/2009
Bravissimo. You truly have me hooked. Please update soon. Remember there are worse things than a shattered chandelier.
Anya chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I'm interested so far in this story, but Christine comes of a bit creepy. She reminds me of Pearl from The Scarlet Letter, what with the extreme level of propriety. I'll probably review again later in the story, to see how it's going.
RentFan27 chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
I hate to say this, but as I reread this story I become less inclined to continue. It just reads as pretty juvenile in structure and too simplistic in character. Try using stronger words and more flowing sentences. When all the readers have are words, really make the most of each one without giving up all of their power in one short blast.
phantomlvr chapter 33 . 8/25/2009
This is a fun story, I love that Raoul is a gold digger! That is hilarious! I am a little disappointed that Erik is not telling Christine who he is, she needs her friend now. They already have a friendship so it is a little weird that he is disguising himself as the Angel of Music now. I am not the author and so I am not trying to tell you what to do, but I think it would be good if he revealed himself to her and the "Angel" was more like a code for everyone else. Maybe a little secret friendship renewed in the opera house, especially with Raoul showing up. Christine and Erik need to be free to further their relationship and learn about one another in order to fall in love and want to get married before she has to marry Raoul. But like I said, those are just my ideas. I look forward to seeing what you do with this story. ;)
Queen of the Skye chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
the story itself is wonderful. i love it, especially the absence of fop-boy...but your spelling and grammar are so bad as to be funny. please, please, spell-check takes a minute if that. just do everyone a favor, or at least me-spelling errors drive me nuts!
Opera Dove chapter 33 . 8/23/2009
You'll have to let me know how the sequel is. I won't be anywhere near NY or London. Sigh.

If it ever comes down to HOUSTON, that would be a different matter entirely but alas...

I waited for "Pirate Princess" and "Woman in White" and they died out before reaching here, leaving me with stupid "Producers" and "Hairspray..."

Why is it everyone likes the stupid ones?

Okay. Enough ranting.

Still excited to see where your story goes.
JNRWJ96 chapter 32 . 8/23/2009
its really good, you need to continue.
JNRWJ96 chapter 26 . 8/23/2009
its a really great story but you have to stop saying you wont continue of people dont review. it makes us really not want to review. but i really like the story.
Zombiegirl197 chapter 32 . 8/23/2009
Update please as soon as you can! OMG, I'm in love with this story! XD I like it, wonder what happens next1! Good job!