Reviews for Dominance Issues
Exorcist Pirate chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
That joke Ed says at the end had me laughing so hard I ruining dislocated my jaw! Loved It so much ! :D
Mousey chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
XD

That last bit cracked me up so bad...
NeverFree chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Cute! I especially love the last bit.

Though, pedophilia is defined as a "psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children", which isn't the case with Ed and Al.
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
'jeez, his brother was a spaz' lolz U HAVE NO IDEA AL! lolz that was was, was, BRILLIENT! (if i could f-ing spell lolz)
susiichan chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Haha, I laughed out loud so many times throughout that xD. Awesome awesome! :D
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Oh, God, I -just- got that XD Thos last two lines didn't really register at first; I just kind of read it absentmindedly and thought, 'Ok, so this is was first height-spazz-out-moment. Sure.' But then it occured to me just what it was that I'd read, and I could -not- stop laughing XD Brillant. Positively BRILLIANT.

“Ed, do you have any idea what iciest, ink chest, incest, is?”

*Still giggling* So cute X3
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
*chuckles* Well, that explains it then aye? Thank ye!

Miss.
sea of space chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
“Who are you calling so short his only position in life is going to be on his back with his feet in the air!”

Jeez, his brother was a spaz.

Best line EVER! XD I love you so much, I really needed this. A good laugh, thanks ever so much.

P.S. This is SO going to my Favorites! X3

-{Porcelain-Dreams16}
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
HAHAHA, that's too funny, lol, wow, you're very creative... good job _
asm613 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
this story was cute and funny. thanks for the light hearted moments. sometimes the stories are so angsty i want to scream. i especialy loved the ending with ed and his being so short that he'd be on his back with his legs in the air. funny
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow...their mom should know better than to keep those kinds of books in the reaches of children like Al and Ed.

Ed: Shut up.

Al: I liked how you spazzed out in the end. Very funny.

Ed: ...Shut UP.

Al and Sora: NO! XD

Ed: -_-; Anyway, hope you continue the great writing...this is totally like you, Sora. Getting someone else to read what you always say.

Whatever.
HagarenFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Nice story, and very well written. Kudos on the historical accuracy. You may want to up the rating, though. K is for kids 9 and up, and isn't supposed to contain adult themes.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was amazing. :D Seriously. And the ending was cute. xD
Painted-Purple chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
OMG! that was awasome! love it so much, the 2ed last line is what really got me, at first i had to read it likt 3 times before it clicked and i just bursted out laughing! really good thou, keep up the great elricest!
SightX chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh man that was so freaking awesome. I loved it! Where did you find all that stuff about Homosexuality being a mental disorder? I thought that by now they would have it taken off a list of "diseases"...That was such a funny last line. Really cute, but not tooth-ache kind of cute that I get sick of sometimes. Interesting persepctive of Ed and Al knowing since they were young that they would only love each other. it was innocent yet at the same time not...Anyways, I tend to ramble about reviews when really I tend not to give advice just tell you what my thoughts were (hope they helped in some random way, even if it was just the knowledge that someone out there on the world wide web had a laughter attack at the end of the story) Loved it, really origional and very thought provoking. Thank you for the great read and keep it up! Bravo!