Reviews for Dominance Issues
Jaica chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
shots is love shots is life
x3
Schwing-alicious chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
That joke Ed says at the end had me laughing so hard I ruining dislocated my jaw! Loved It so much ! :D
Mousey chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
XD

That last bit cracked me up so bad...
NeverFree chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Cute! I especially love the last bit.

Though, pedophilia is defined as a "psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children", which isn't the case with Ed and Al.
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
'jeez, his brother was a spaz' lolz U HAVE NO IDEA AL! lolz that was was, was, BRILLIENT! (if i could f-ing spell lolz)
susiichan chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Haha, I laughed out loud so many times throughout that xD. Awesome awesome! :D
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Oh, God, I -just- got that XD Thos last two lines didn't really register at first; I just kind of read it absentmindedly and thought, 'Ok, so this is was first height-spazz-out-moment. Sure.' But then it occured to me just what it was that I'd read, and I could -not- stop laughing XD Brillant. Positively BRILLIANT.

“Ed, do you have any idea what iciest, ink chest, incest, is?”

*Still giggling* So cute X3
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
*chuckles* Well, that explains it then aye? Thank ye!

~ Miss.
sea of space chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
“Who are you calling so short his only position in life is going to be on his back with his feet in the air!”

Jeez, his brother was a spaz.

Best line EVER! XD I love you so much, I really needed this. A good laugh, thanks ever so much.

P.S. This is SO going to my Favorites! X3

-{Porcelain-Dreams16}
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
HAHAHA, that's too funny, lol, wow, you're very creative... good job _
asm613 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
this story was cute and funny. thanks for the light hearted moments. sometimes the stories are so angsty i want to scream. i especialy loved the ending with ed and his being so short that he'd be on his back with his legs in the air. funny
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow...their mom should know better than to keep those kinds of books in the reaches of children like Al and Ed.

Ed: Shut up.

Al: I liked how you spazzed out in the end. Very funny.

Ed: ...Shut UP.

Al and Sora: NO! XD

Ed: -_-; Anyway, hope you continue the great writing...this is totally like you, Sora. Getting someone else to read what you always say.

Whatever.
HagarenFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Nice story, and very well written. Kudos on the historical accuracy. You may want to up the rating, though. K is for kids 9 and up, and isn't supposed to contain adult themes.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was amazing. :D Seriously. And the ending was cute. xD
Painted-Purple chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
OMG! that was awasome! love it so much, the 2ed last line is what really got me, at first i had to read it likt 3 times before it clicked and i just bursted out laughing! really good thou, keep up the great elricest!